1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Game Hunter: Mounted Monsters v1.52 (p1.2)

Use the Game Rifles to bag place-able stuffed versions of your foes.

1. CyberGugu

CyberGugu Void-Bound Voyager

So Starbound>Girrafe_storage>mods? I didn't quite understand your reply.

2. catmeow5566

catmeow5566 Big Damn Hero

How do i install this mod...?

3. Ramones_fan

Ramones_fan Pangalactic Porcupine

with a lot of patience and spare ores, etc, you can make a massive game rifle using the weapon station, i have one with ~370k damage.

4. GearlyBoxington

GearlyBoxington Void-Bound Voyager

Fun to see you again Wellbott but this mod looks as awesome as the Mecharachnid. Also I wonder if I would be able to have a Mecharachnid Statue

5. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

Yes, you can, though it will have no legs! This mod strips the scripts off of the monsters so that they'll stand still and not do anything... funky. Unfortunately, said funkiness includes things like the Mecharachnid boss spawning and manipulating its legs.

(Also, due to a small, unintended interaction, you may find that the boss drops multiple stuffed copies of itself.. one for each time you shot it with a Game Rifle, actually :3)

Alkanthe likes this.
  6. Wellbott

7. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

i found a bug long ago: when you place a stuffed monster and remove it you get to stuffed monster: one being a ghost stuffed monster ( invisible stuffed monster with no monster on it) and the real one

8. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

its still there in the latest version

9. ninjarat007

ninjarat007 Void-Bound Voyager

Horror On Display.png
    This mod is simply awesome, gives a reward for traversing the stars in search of the wildest beasts imaginable.
    There does seem to be a glitch when retrieving placed stuffed monsters where it causes an "empty" trophy plate to get added as well, but other than that this is awesome. Perhaps a monster previewer for what's on the baseplate before placing it would be nice, but overall this is a great mod as it is, I would however, like to see the option to change the type of trophy plate used, or even the ability to hide it all together in future updates.
    Solid mod, and a wonderful addition to the Starbound experience.

10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

How do I craft the Game Rifles? They're not showing up on the crafting lists.

11. Wellbott

12. MrChow

MrChow Pangalactic Porcupine

YOU MONSTER! :eek:

...nope! Chuck Testa! :rofl:

13. Cybopper

Cybopper Void-Bound Voyager

One of the first monsters I stuffed was the Erchius Horror! Honestly, i just wanted to see if it worked! Now I can hunt my best-looking NPCs to preserve their beauty. This needs to be implemented in vanilla!

DarthTrethon likes this.
  14. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

Yep, this and Wellbott's map mod thing too both need to go Vanilla.

15. TheAwsome

TheAwsome Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There are a lot of small "Critters" now implemented in the game such rats, mushrooms,and small birds that are all small in size. I was wondering how this mods interacts with them? Also, if it does affect them is there any way to get them on a small platform considering their minuscule size so they don't take up much room? I would love to have shelves full of small cute innocent critters that don't take up to much room.

16. Wellbott

Right now, they get captured the same as anything else, but making a special platform for them would be a good idea. I'll give it a shot.

17. TheAwsome

I grow excited for my exotic collections that I shall hoard. Even the Floran will be amazed at my hunting aptitude. By the way this mod couples well with your "Full Custom Signs" mod. You can label everything. Everyone knows who "Bob the Villager" is now, well was...

18. Wellbott

Going the extra mile and making the ability to capture miniaturized monsters too, while I'm at it.

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. Wellbott

KateisLost likes this.
  20. TheAwsome

The latest update is wonderful. It is like collecting figurines from all over the Universe! Gotta have them all. Thank you for taking my suggestion.