1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved THE GAME COMES WHEN I LOAD IT

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by vss121, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vss121

vss121 Space Hobo

все было хорошо и игра не вылетала пока не вышло новое обновление,то игра стала просто вылетать либо либо запускаться но без модов в стим писал уже в поддержку стим говорили про удаление,изменение папки,обновления драйверов но ничего не помогло

Everything was fine and the game did not crash until a new update came out, the game just started to fly out or either run but without mods in the Steam wrote already in support of Steam talked about deleting, changing the folder, updating the drivers but nothing helped

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please note that all posts have to be in english or at least provide an english translation. I added one this time for you but make sure to do it yourself in the future.

According to your problem you will need to attach your starbound.log

Regards
    Iris Blanche

3. vss121

vss121 Space Hobo

Wheare i can see logs

4. Iris Blanche

It is located in the storage folder of your stabound install.

~ Iris ~

5. vss121

vss121 Space Hobo

why i cant upload logs, only this

maybe you have skype i can uload skype logs found me -- redacted --

Attached Files:

6. Iris Blanche

Avoid double and even triple posting. The files you attached are the logs. You uploaded the same file twice. I also removed your skype nickname for security reasons.

According to the log you have a lot of mods and it seems some are not ready for 1.3 either remove these mods or wait for the mod updates.

~ Iris ~

7. vss121

vss121 Space Hobo

[Цитата="Ирис-Бланш, должность: 3177278, член: 376658"]избежать двойной и даже тройной сообщения. Файлы прилагаются журналы. Вы загрузили дважды один и тот же файл. Я тоже убрал свой ник в Skype по соображениям безопасности.

По данным журнала, у вас куча модов и кажется, что некоторые не готовы к 1.3 удалить эти моды или ждать обновления мода.

~ Айрис ~[/Цитата]
    thanks but how do I find those mods that are not ready for 1.3

8. Iris Blanche

Make a backup of your storage folder and disable one mod after another. When you have found the faulty/outdated mod then contact the respective mod author and report the issue to him/her.

~ Iris ~

9. vss121

vss121 Space Hobo

God it will last forever while I check out these all mods

10. vss121

vss121 Space Hobo

[Цитата="Ирис-Бланш, должность: 3177285, член: 376658"]сделайте резервную копию папки для хранения и отключить один мод за другим. Если вы нашли неисправный/устаревший мод, то обратитесь к соответствующему Автор мода и сообщите ему/ей.

~ Айрис ~[/Цитата]
    thanks you really helped,you wouldn't believe I had to remove only 1 mod Jak and Daxter Hellcat Cruisers, God thank you for the help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.