The Game About Animals (Game/Chatroom!)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Immortal Trance, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

Before we begin...
    • Rules are under/in ever spoiler, before you ask questions look at every spoiler
    • When chatting all chat rules apply
    • If you would like to start please post below and say "Start!" you will then be awarded with $500 and have your own inventory space given to you! (Fake of course)
    • To earn more money trade with players, sell animals, or play the stock market
    • Reading the spoilers below will provide you with information on how to spend your money
    Here you can adopt the animals listed in this spoiler, you must have enough money to buy it though! There is no limit to the amount you can buy at one time. Once bought they will appear in your inventory below.

To buy, post below with the name of the animal and the amount you want. BOLD, UNDERLINE, AND COLOR IT PURPLE TO ADOPT! I will then confirm it.

[​IMG] Healing Fox - $50

[​IMG] Guardiana - $50

[​IMG] Trickster - $25 (LAST DAY!)
    [​IMG] Sicky - $5 (Mini-pet of the month)

The store is empty...

Below is a list of companies and prices next to them. Those are stocks. You can buy stock(s) in a company for its current stock price and then it is stored in your inventory below and sell it later when you think its most acceptable. The stock prices will change randomly so keep a good eye out! This will be your main money maker.

To buy stock list the companies name, the price of the company currently, and the amount you would like to buy. BOLD, UNDERLINE, AND COLOR IT GREEN. I will then confirm it.

To sell stock list the companies name, the price of the company currently, and how many you would like to sell from your inventory. BOLD, UNDERLINE, AND COLOR IT RED. I will then confirm it.

Kitties Galore - $50
    Holy Cow - $25
    Llamas Are Cool I Guess - $10
    Lol Dogs - $5

In order to initiate a trade you must first discuss the terms with the other player, once you have and the other player fully agrees please start a conversation with you, the one you will trade with, and me. Once I hear the conditions of the trade and you both agree then I will move the items through inventories. After I announce the deal done we can delete the conversation. ALL TRADES ARE FINAL!

You can currently trade Animals, Stocks, and Cash.

Here is where the inventory of current players will go, it will show what stocks they own, their pets, and how much money they currently have. *Names are in alphabetical order*

@Bonabopn - $450
    [​IMG] - Healing Fox x1

@Firepaw Da Cat - $450

[​IMG] - Guardina x1

Hmm...

V. 0.5

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i like animals

Immortal Trance likes this.
  3. Immortal Trance

Animals are indeed fascinating!

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  4. Bonabopn

i thought this was interesting but i was uninterested in the current selection of animals

5. Immortal Trance

I might actually draw then with my tablet in SAI... Pixels just aren't my thing...

Bonabopn likes this.
  6. Bonabopn

Start!
    I would like a healing fox :D

7. Immortal Trance

Congratulations! You now own your very own Healing Fox! This transaction has left you with $450 left! It is now in the inventory tab of the OP. Have a nice day!

8. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

This looks kinda interesting, so I just have to say Start to get money?

9. Immortal Trance

Yes! I can count this as your "Start"

You have just been given $500! Good luck!

10. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Okay, I would like to buy a Guardiana :3

11. Immortal Trance

Congratulations! You now own your very own Guradiana! This transaction has left you with $450 left! It is now in the inventory tab of the OP. Have a nice day!

If you would like to earn more money I would suggest checking out the stocks! In the future there will be more ways to make money so don't worry!