The Four Factions - Knight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Couch Tomato, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Couch Tomato

Couch Tomato Aquatic Astronaut

Just a suggestion here... Shouldn't the Heavensong mount be a camel? I know it's not East Asian, but neither is the desert locale, and camels are vastly preferred over horses in desert terrains.

• GuardianJohnITA

GuardianJohnITA Void-Bound Voyager

It's probably because of the animations, Couch Tomato. If you notice them you can clearly see that they are very similar, allowing to Chucklefish to make the units of the game much more faster (the only exception so far is the Floran Tribes units that have their own idle animation and the Felheim Dreadknight, by looking of how he moves his lance).
      Speaking of units, did you notice on the background of Tenri's Theme that the Giant unit of the Floran is similar to an Ent? (not far from Nuru, a Floran soldier and archer and on the street) Also I noticed (maybe) a Heavensong Mage unit (on the street of the same background, not far from Nuru and very close to the frontline)

• nacheteori

nacheteori Master Chief

I would like to add something
        First of all I like the units and I'm willing to play the game so bad, this is just a comment.
        ¿Aren't the mounts too small compared to their solider? they look like ponies, they look good but is kinda funny.

• Colony

Colony Void-Bound Voyager

I was thinking the same thing lol
          only the Floran knight looks normal-ish

nacheteori likes this.
          • Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

This is a pixel video game based on a made up land where characters run on an overworld of the land. Proportions are not meant to be to scale.. :unsure: