Traditional The Feathery Monsterworks II.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Feathery Quink, Jan 31, 2015.

?

Art!

1. Holy- KILL IT WITH FIRE! STOP DRAWING!

3 vote(s)
    5.5%
  2. Yeah, keep on drawing.

41 vote(s)
    74.5%
  3. I like erasers and turtles. Whee!

11 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Gevouden

Gevouden Big Damn Hero

AAAAAnnnd no one ever slept again.

2. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

So I was thinking, would you all like me to upload the stages in which I draw?

As long as you are reading this, here, have some art:
    image1.JPG [DOUBLEPOST=1432809356][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, the filter makes it look like it's flying into the sun.
    I call him Icarus.X3

3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Seeing the stages that you use would be pretty rad.

And that butterfly looks like the devourer of gardens.

4. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

I'd be down for some stagework

5. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

He'd be an attraction to people who lived in the Bear City and in the Arachnid Metropolis :D

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

These beasts are creepy and beautiful, I love them all. Keep it up!

Feathery Quink likes this.
  7. Feathery Quink

No need to remind me. I will draw them

8. Zaisher

Zaisher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

NO!!! NOOOO!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

9. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Wat

10. Feathery Quink

Threem tosh valoosh non matoot. :3[DOUBLEPOST=1433154903][/DOUBLEPOST]Another bug. :megusta:[DOUBLEPOST=1433155380][/DOUBLEPOST] image1 (2).JPG

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  11. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

i want to put that bug in a box and keep it on my desk

12. Feathery Quink

I can do that! <puts drawing in a box> <places on desk> :pfff:

13. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

This is beautiful stuff. Although, I have to ask, is it wrong that I find this stuff perfectly normal? I like to doodle random little horrors now and then; I say they all live on a black, cold world off in the farthest edge of space, so maybe I've become desensitized. These fellas fit right at home in my imagination!

... I need a therapist.

14. Zaisher

Zaisher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

actually.......my dreams are still more horryifying now that I think about it

15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I've made some pretty horrifying stuff myself. Maybe we could all make some terrific, bloodcurdling mural out of the things in our dreams. But then maybe we'd scare all the other forum people away. :O

16. Vurrunna

Strangely enough, I call my creations "horrors," and yet I don't find them the least bit horrifying; they're more "creepy" if anything, and I generally just find them cool (even cute sometimes). As I said, in need of therapy. :)

Also, I think something like a community project of creepy crawlies would be fantastic! Someone should get on top of that; I'd join in a heartbeat, especially if the likes of Feathery Quink were present.

Kaiachi likes this.
  17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

That would be neat! Although most 'big' threads seem to be dying so fast. :/ Probably from the lack of stable updates or some silly reason. I'd be afraid to start a new collaborative thread O.O
    But I'm not afraid of horrors at all! That used to be all I would draw, back in the day. I seem to have lighted up a bit, for sure. I don't have the money for therapy! :rofl:

18. Feathery Quink

I HATE it when people call my works horrors. If anyone else does... <twitches> :viking::(=:casper:
    ...Which is to say I'll give you an ax which will turn into a ghost that bakes cookies. :3

AnNoYiNg NaMe and Kaiachi like this.
  19. Vurrunna

I didn't call your work horrors; I specifically remember thinking "Don't call 'em horrors," but I guess I forgot to specify that. I said that I draw little "horrors," which I say in a more loving way, as you might call a kid a little monster (therapy!). I think your little beasties are wonderful (beasties as in not-people; a cat is also a beastie [the BEST beastie!!!]) and you should keep drawing them.

20. Feathery Quink

Thanqz
    Dat was really more of a general warning :3

<gasp> I am not the only one who refers to beasties as beasies?
    <sheep noise>