The End of Dark Souls: The Ringed City

Discussion in 'Games' started by Arnust, Mar 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arnust

Arnust Big Damn Hero

In 12 hours approximately it'll be here!

I do NOT reccomend watching the trailer as it's quite spoilery (unless there's 2X the things shown, lol). Just put ti on and close your eyes ^^

I was pretty bitter about 3 in general, but I'm now giving insane amounts of slack, and the patches are actually very good (late tho), and I'm feeling the warm feeling of hype again!

How about you, people? Are you skeptical? Will you be there at bloody 1AM? Invading first thing?

This thread will be to discuss the Souls series. Remember using the
    function for well, spoilers.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    LOL BALL and Arra like this.
  2. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

I can't decide if I should wait for my friend to get it so we can play through together, or if I should just play it tonight!

I heard there are
    new angel items
    which sounds like exactly what I've been wanting since my first playthrough!

3. Arnust

Arnust Big Damn Hero

Ask whatever ya need. I'm struggling with the two last bosses, they are hard in the first place and scale insanely in NG+. Then, lore time.

"Angelic" items? Hmmmm... Well, I think I can say there are, yes.

4. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

I love this DLC. I loooooove this DLC. What a first boss.

It seems like casters are getting a whole lot of goodies, it's too bad I took my straight strength character instead of my pyromancer.

5. EmissaryOfInfinity

EmissaryOfInfinity Subatomic Cosmonaut

Pyromancers kinda got shafted with this one.
    A weapon/pyro tool that has so-so scaling, and a Lingering Flame reboot that takes ages to go off. It's a bit of a kick in the teeth, really, since one of the bosses uses Flame Snake, my personal favorite Pyromancy.