The Destined Ones

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Speno1, May 20, 2012.

?

Which Icon do you like the most for 'The Destined Ones' clan?

Poll closed Sep 7, 2012.
  1. Icon A

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Icon B

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Icon C

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. Icon D

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  5. Icon E

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  6. Icon F

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. Speno1

Speno1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

THE DESTINED ONES
    Ask Zerak for info on the site!
    [​IMG]
    An ancient prophecy tells of 20 star warriors, in one clan, will join together and master the evils of the galaxy of starbound.

Currently accepting members, however after a month after the beta has been released, inactive members will be kicked. Eventually we will have a maximum of 20 members.

We are the destined ones, a clan that focuses on helping its members, while kicking some alien butt!
    We value active and contributing members and do appreciate a joke or two, so loosen up, we won't even ban you for minor trolling (unless it's excessive). Don't feel that everything you do is judged by us and that you have to have perfect manners, be yourself!

Current IP address for clan server: 89.239.212.146

Current address for UniverseBound server: play.universebound.net

Joining the clan server without being a member or without permission will result in a ban.

Ranking and leveling system

Rank Ladder - Destined Ones.png
    -Art courtesy of Spire

Every now and then you will be awarded a 'level up point'. This means that you can go up (or even down) one place in the tree. Please note that LUP's are harder to earn as you advance.
    You can have any number of people with the same rank, with a few exceptions. Master of the universe,(to get this rank you have to be EXTREMELY DEDICATED), only one person can be this rank, same as creator and the chosen one, However it is hard to get to these ranks, but a dedicated person will get there easily enough. There are multiple ways to earn level up points, in or out of game. Usually you will have to do something on the game to get a LUP (when you get certain armor I will award a LUP, not telling though because game hasn't been released yet :p). Also to lvl up from a knight you have to do some in game fighting.

Current Members List (19/20)

Omnipotents:
    • Speno1: Founder - Epic One :cool:
    Universal Emperors:

Galactic Heroes:

Universe Graspers:
    • Ryeti: Poacher - Destructive One
    • Kodee: Priest - Creative One :cool:
    Universe Touchers:
    • Logan5557: Lord - All-Seeing One (clan ambassador) :cool:
    • Spire: Priest - Sort of Sexy One
    • Derfpace: Priest -Derpy One (he hates mushrooms)
    Trusted members:
    • SupaTIgaPoo: Knight
    • Uncleleroy: Trapper
    • Zerak_Kyria: Thief - Geeky One :cool:
    • Jackboxs: Thief
    Recognised members:
    • Liquidified: Unusual Sprite
    • Azorth: Artesian - Whimsical One
    • NeonSkye7: Fighter
    • Rabbiter: Artesian
    • GardenOfFerne: Member (1 LUP)
    • Torang12: Member (1 LUP)
    Members:
    Initiates:
    • Twhizzard: Initiate
    • SexualRhinoceros: Initiate - Sexy One

:confused: - The board is discussing whether this member should be evicted from the clan due to inactivity, inappropriate behavior or other reasons.
    :cool: - Member of the board

If you would like to join the army (same as a normal clan, just run by us) please leave me a message.

IMPORTANT: No-one will be kicked within 1 month of game release or prior to game release.
    Masterpieces: If you create a masterpiece, you become: founder of (title of masterpiece) - (current rank)

Status with Other Clans

ALLIES:
    • The Space Pirates
    • The Pok-Took's
    • BROS: Republic of Friends
    • The dragonriders
    • Galactic Fauna Research
    • The Lizard Clan
    • ABoL
    • W.O.O.F.
    • Northern Breeze
    • All who wear blue wigs!
    • Clan Blue Jay
    • Darastrix Clan
    • The Phoenix Guild
    Decided to color 'em.

Rivals (friendly):
    • The Shadows
    Enemies:
    • (Woohoo, none so far!)

Current/Most Recent Competitions:
    The Destined Ones' first buildathon!
    Each member will be allocated their own lot and have to build something. Anything.
    Winner earns 3 EPs
    Date: Soon

To join the destined ones simply state why you want to join, gender and age, although all is optional
    Age (optional):
    Gender (optional):
    Why (optional):
    Speno, hope to see you soon!

Clan Events, Prophecy and Plans for the Future

Clan events:
    We will in the future create events together with our other allies, one of which planned is an annual/seasonal 'survival of the fittest' friendly clan event where the goal is for your clan to survive the longest, using any means necessary (we are still deciding on how the winner will be declared, e.g. destruction of home planet, also we might include a limited number of respawns for each player as well.)

Next events (EP's, Event points, are awarded to winners, total amount of EP's will be shown next to your rank and there will be benefits for having them (in-game and in-clan)

• First seasonal clan war! Winning clan will be declared clan of the season! Top three contributing members will be awarded 3 EPs! ! Other contributors will be awarded one! Date: (ASAP)
    • Buildathon! Just our clan will have a week to build an in-game masterpiece, winner is awarded 3 EP's! Date: Soon`!
    UPDATES ON PROPHECY

1. We may destroy, or we may rebuild, depending on what we feel like, as the prophecy states we will help the galaxy any way, no rules apart from amassing 20 people and training them. I was the first to hear of this prophecy, and I will share it with others, the 20 that are in the clan at the time of 'The Closing' will fight it. It may be that we will vanquish evil if evil side with 'The Closing'. There is one part of the prophecy I haven't been abe to decipher yet, and the section appears to be riddled with dark dark magic, magic that seeks to destroy all, evil or good. The prophecy also states that the destined ones will bask in glory, fame and riches having defeated 'The Closing' but it does not state that all will survive :( or that any will die.
    2. Those who call themselves shadows will at one point serve the destructive one.
    3. http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-near-battle-of-christmas.13095/

Planned additions to the clan:
    • The Destined Ones Army (Sub-clan) - Now in action!
    • Trading centre
    • More to come!

Our clan can now be found on universebound.net here

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    Heptor, Azorth, HoldenToledo and 8 others like this.
  2. logan5557

logan5557 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why: I think this clan has potential but i would love to help the ranking system and what we, sorry you, base it on. you seem like a nice enough guy and i would love to help you and your clan :)

Speno1 likes this.
  3. Speno1

Accepted! :p
    (Oh and thanks for the compliments)

4. logan5557

oh and i do understand the graph but you need to add 7+ more lines.

Speno1 likes this.
  5. Speno1

Lines??? Oh, I see :p, I'm missing 4.

6. logan5557

and around the founder one to

7. Speno1

There can only be 1 founder :p

8. logan5557

well that is misleading, i thought you meant of a city or world or fortress, or even the first few to join :p

Speno1 likes this.
  9. Speno1

hmmm, OK, if you create a masterpiece, you become founder of (title of masterpiece) - (current rank)

10. logan5557

not artist count me out, i was just stating what it said to e being on there.

Speno1 likes this.
  11. Speno1

lol, there are plenty of other high positions than founder

12. logan5557

as i can see, i am planning to go to hero rout then make my way to the chosen one (if i can) then to master of the universe :3

13. Speno1

:p I'll list the ranks some time soon

14. logan5557

15. Speno1

okey dokey

16. Speno1

We will start doing clanish things once we get a few more members

17. logan5557

ok sounds good.

18. Kodee

Kodee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Why: Well, first of all, I like your ranking system, looks like it could work pretty well. Mainly though, I just want some people to be able to hang with once the game comes out, and this looks like a pretty good clan, despite it's lack of people so far. You and logan seem like pretty cool people, and I'm sure you'll get more too. Thanks!

P.S. I noticed you guys need a icon, so if you let me in, I'm working on one. I've never really done something like this, but I'm creative and OK at art, so I thought I might give it a spin.

Speno1 likes this.
  19. logan5557

hey you might get founder if you win the contest... or you are the only one in the contest

Kodee likes this.
  20. Speno1

Accepted!!! Also much more people will join when game comes out, as it isn't very well known yet.
    You can definitely join the competition :p