The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar stopped. He was breathing heavily. Blood was all around his mouth and soaked his chest, stomach and upper legs. He turned his head slowly to Iota, and sighed. He stood up. Taking a deep breath.

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota approached quickly, pushing past Tar to see what happened, but it was already too late. Luna's body sat lifeless on the ground, her throat torn right open. "Aaahh.... fuck."

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed. "I told her i'd kill her...its a shame. She was pretty cute..."

4. Mailboxhead

Iota sighed. "Dammit Tar. We could've taken her prisoner!"

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"We dont need prisoners. This bitch messed with this castle. And with my Queens position of power. She is dead. That's all that matters..." He replied grimly.

6. Mailboxhead

Iota huffed. "She was a bargaining chip. You don't kill royalty. It paints too many targets on your back."

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar got up to Iota's face. "You think I care for her? For any 'royalty'? Huh? Do you? I don't. This is my Queens castle. She is all that matters here. This bitch was against that and she payed the price..." he backed away, calming down,"...shes dead, get over it." After a moment he added. "...and I really would like to see who thinks painting a target on me makes me give a shit..."

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious ignored Ivory trying to heal him and walked over to Luna's blood-covered body, and simply chuckled his evil little ways. Something cracked on Omin's leg that made him hiss at the pain, but still kept himself upward, despite the dozens of holes put in his body.

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Ominethious likes this.
  10. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.