The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia let out a small chuckle "maybe you should not mess with the guy with a gun?"

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar glanced at the girl...

(*sigh*)

Only to drop to his knees and roll on his side from the immense pain in his crotch. He grunted loudly. In a few moments he reverted to his more human form.

"Fucking...dammit....I need these...for later...you dick..." Tar said, in between grunts of pain.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was still on the ground. "Shut it..." he said quickly.

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin was now trying desperately to kick himself off the Crystals. With his sudden will to escape he swung his legs back and kicked himself off the Crystal rods, ad was now face-first on the floor, now partially drowning in his own magma before he slowly got up, yelling at the pain at the top of his lungs, he started to slowly walk his way over to them, bleeding... ripped organs, and holes on every part of his armor and body, was making it over to Zeta, Ivory, Iota, and Tar.

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra followed behind her "huh... what now?"
    Lucia simply nodded in response "I doubt it."

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Good. Thanks master. " She whispered back.

7. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

With Tar dealt with, Iota turned his attention to the hulking man in the suit of armor, injured and bleeding beyond belief. "Holy shit.... We need to get some healers in here quickly."

Ominethious likes this.
  8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar remained on the floor. "The fucking...pain..."

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin said angered, "And...your... T-The one talk-king..." Omin hit the floor with a loud Kink.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Since no one had been paying attention, Luna sneakingly grabbed a small crystal in her hand and went in for a stab to Tar.
    Ivory then quickly ran back over to Omin and started healing him again "just stop talking for a second..."

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious remained quiet, his vision blured becuase of the magma flowing down his face, he saw something glint past Tar, but didn't know what to make of it.

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"This is the wrong cavern..." Kalissa said sadly, looking around the cavern.

Lilly poured the batch of healing potions into a few small bottles and corked them, thinking "This should help..."

13. Mailboxhead

The cavern was dark, and the nest eerily quiet. Suddenly, from inside the web-covered grotto, a single voice was heard. "You shouldn't be here."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sat up, "Ow...oh man..." He heard a noise behind him, "Huh...?" He said.

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa quickly glared and turned to the direction she thought she heard the voice from and held her daggers at the ready, saying "I know I shouldn't, but I'm looking for Maeja's den, and no one is going to stop me." in a serious voice.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra was holding up her fire, prepared to shot it in defence.
    Luna stabbed him, hoping to hit somewhere vital "you bastard."

((I'm off now, work at 6am))

Blackleaf likes this.
  17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex relaxes in his chair. "Either way. I wish there was some more action around here. Maybe if that ex-Succubus princess that Zeta talked about. Maybe I could use some experimental weapons."
    Atlas paces around the room with his hands behind his back. "Sir, if I may ask, why is it that your make experimental weapons. Yet refuse to sell the schematics to empires. You could earn millions, billions even." Atlas says questioningly.
    "I'm..... I'm not sure. I just don't, maybe if I had more of my memories. But, I'm not going to sell my inventions to slaughter. Unless I believe it is absolutely needed. Even then, I would only produce them in controlled amounts. I don't want to have the guilt of the absolute death of an empire." Rex says, with his head low in his hands.
    Atlas stops pacing and looks at Rex. He nods. "Fair enough."

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar grunted in pain,"You...fucking...BITCH!" He turned around and lunged at Luna. He tackled her to the ground. His hands were broken but he used them to pin Luna down at the shoulders. He smiled at Luna,"...I told you i'd kill you...heheh...I hope you like being bitten..." he said, opening his mouth wide. A moment later he dug his sharp teeth into her neck. He grabbed as much of it as he could and tore it off. After he spit that out he went back in, over and over. Luna's crys and screams filled the room.

19. Mailboxhead

((Just a quick notice, the situation in the throne room had to be re-worked. Please ignore Omin's posts from the point Luna stabs Tar up til now.))

20. Mailboxhead

Iota whirled around to see what the sudden commotion was. He held his rifle up and fired a few shots into the air. "TAR! GET OFF HER!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.