RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shrugs and looks away. "As long as it is deserved."

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin grinned, and slowly brought the soul to his mouth. Feeling his feral beast of a Soulless take over he screached like that of Alien, and then violently sank his steel teeth into the soul.

Cracking, peircing, and Devouring the Soul. He hissed, and snickered insanely as he began to absorb the soul by swallowing its shards, peices, and goop. All the while his eyes flickered from a blinding red to void of black.

3. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex stares at Omin, obviously disturbed by the show. "Well then, I figured you'd just stick it in your mouth and gulp, but that..." Rex pauses and shudders, "That was disturbing."

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin was now stareing blankly at the floor till he then looked up, eyes flashed, and said, "Imagine the most lustful experience in your life magnified times 100, and put into an Insane mans dark thoughts.. sorry."

5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Usually a lustful experience doesn't induce demonic screeching." Rex says with a chuckle, beginning to shake off the prievious experience.

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, adding, "Its like tryig to get a werewolf to not snarl, and houl in his full moon."

7. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I understand that statement." Rex says with a nod. "I would reccomend however, giving the surrounding inhabitants a warning, because gods damn that shit is terrifying."

Ominethious likes this.
  8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin couldn't help but smirk at the last bit replying, "That was only a small bit of what an insane sort of Soulless those of the Imperialist ranks."

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam replied "It's the draconic tongue. The language of dragons."

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She looked at him blankly, replying, "Translate to english...?"

11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex smiles, and chuckles to himself again. "They could win a war just by lounging around and eating."

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin chuckled, giving a evil-esk grin he replied, "Eating the Souls of their enemies."

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex rolls his eyes, and says jokingly. "Well, aren't you just a lovely people."

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin laughed slightly, saying, "eh, would you rather be fighting a Human Soulless or those hideous mutants of a Soulless Werewolf in his true form."

15. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam sighed on the inside "It's another language that dragons use. It's something similar to "English" in some ways." he said. The way he pronounced English denoted his disdain of the language.

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I would say fuck that." Rex says, chuckling as well.

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

As Crazyon waited for the last of the caravan to move into the tunnel, he resealed the tunnel so that no one would wander in...
    He continued following the caravan until they finally stopped inside a massive cavern.
    Crazyon walked up to Sieg and chuckled.
    "Now, this is the place where everyone can unpack..."
    "There's plenty of room."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin smirked as he said that, and asked, "Ive wondered this, but how would you, a metalscale, be able go transform into a full dragon, and back without some, or all body distortion?"

She looked at him, slightly annoyed, she asked again. "I mean.. What was that you said, but in English!?"

19. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Siegfried gazes around and nods. "I should head up to the castle soon, see if I can't get my forge set up above."
    Rex shrugs. "Much like any other dragon I suppose, I don't see why there would be a complication."

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

He sighed, and replied, "Metal under normal circumstancesdon't morph like skin, or scales."