Digital The Dawn of Two Suns (A Starbound Comic)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Absurdisan, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

Ok let's stop making further discussion here, I remembered this is a thread about awesome comic :p

2. Ninja Serenity

Ninja Serenity Big Damn Hero

oh yeah, I almost forgot, how could I do such a thing!?

Adam05PL likes this.
  3. Absurdisan

Absurdisan Phantasmal Quasar

I leave you guys alone for a few days and suddenly it's a massacre.

Seajun_, betudi, Yzzey and 1 other person like this.
  4. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

More a feast than a massacre.

5. Adam05PL

Dont worry, we have stopped that ;p Forgive us Absurdian, don't be absurd about that ^^

6. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

This is what happened when you don't give comics >:C

Joke.
    But yea that was quite fun to read.

Yzzey and Adam05PL like this.
  7. Ninja Serenity

no, it's a massacre, I'm not a psychopath like... who was it? Hannibal Lecter was it? I don't know, human stuff I don't know much about. Anyway the point is I don't eat living sentient beings like you do

Yzzey likes this.
  8. SkyPirateRusvul

SkyPirateRusvul Void-Bound Voyager

Despairing. I knew the day would come when this strenuous peace would end. I know that Florans and Avians don't get along, but you are acting like... Let's be blunt, Florans and Avians.
    ( :p )

9. TottWriter

TottWriter Title Not Found

I would rather the Florans were pre-occupied with Avians than having to deal with them myself, thank you very much. Vermin. The Floran race is a blight upon this universe. If there is a less cultured, more disordered species I have no desire to catalogue it. *turns up nose*

((Love the comic btw))

JSG6155 likes this.
  10. Ninja Serenity

I know you're pacifists, but leaving other species to do YOUR dirty work (not that I mind) is just plain wrong, I'd give you my flamethrower to start off with but I only have one

Adam05PL likes this.
  11. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

So you kill them for no reason? Nice ethics.

Also after we ssstab you, you are not living and sentient anymore. then we eat you, So we not eat living sentient beings too.

Yzzey likes this.
  12. Ninja Serenity

no no no, you got it wrong, YOU kill people for no reason, I kill you because you keep trying to eat me, self defense you see?

Adam05PL and The Furreonist like this.
  13. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

This is literally the best conversation on ethics I have ever seen. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

betudi and Adam05PL like this.
  14. The Furreonist

The Furreonist Pangalactic Porcupine

Everybody knows that carbonized floran is the best floran.

betudi, Yzzey and Adam05PL like this.
  15. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Lets all report this post for racism! :rofl:

16. TottWriter

TottWriter Title Not Found

Racist?! I am most affronted, and tempted to write a poem describing my irritation as resulting from your snub!

Indeed, I hardly feel it is more racist to be disgusted with Floran savagery than it is for Floran to literally consume other races. You shame yourself with your ill-thought opinions.

Yzzey and Adam05PL like this.
  17. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

we kill to eat, and not for no reason. Also you said you go and kill us all, therefore you kill florans that haven't tried to eat you.

betudi likes this.
  18. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

True, but not all florans are savage. I met a total of five tribes of florans who were all friendly. They greeted me with warm gestures and offered me a hot bath. The carrots, salt and seasoning in the bath-water really helped my skin.

I can thus conclude that Florans aren't all savage beasts. Hyoltola have always held a grudge against florans. I think you're letting emotion cloud your perspective of them a a whole race.

Adam05PL likes this.
  19. Adam05PL

After I was reading a lore of Avians on internet, I saw that main race they are sacrificing are sadly Hylots . So Hylotls should have a grudge against Avians in my opinion @_@ Well, maybe the one's that only have connection with Kluex :)

20. Adam05PL

Also Absurdian, can we hope for next page of comic today or tomorrow? I can't wait to see what happens ^^