RP The Darkest Hour

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Atleast the others in my gang can plan the attack."

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

The Sallok tips his tophat and takes a bow, leaning on his cane. "My name is Aüslēir Cæsrakk. I am hear for but the mere crime of being a vigilante. And if I speak again in a different voice, then totally disregard it as I am simply a madman..." "Actually, do listen to this voice as the other guy is actually insane enough to eat you guys first chance he gets. We're in here more for the mass murder of untried politicians and criminals as well as for eating convicts and gang members. I am Jareīx Craīvix. And we might as well not bother with hidin the fact that we're two guys rolled into one package. " "Oh all right, fine. I admit to possibly eating a few-" "thirteen..." "Oh come on, it was less than that!" "It was thirteen and you know it. I'm you remember?" "Oh alright. I ate thirteen fellow convicts and I am proud of it... Now, who wants to be my cell mate?" "None of them smartass... Were crazy..." "Shh!" Its a bit hard to tell who he's talking to as his accent seems to be constantly switching between a proper sounding American gentleman and a worker class Englishman.

The Squid likes this.
  3. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Seeing as youre probably not going to try and eat metal i might just be chosen to be your cell mate."

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

he displays a very toothy grin with some very sharp teeth. Even for a Sallok.
    "Good... Good..." "Don't grin like that, it's creepy looking..." "Shut it Jareix..."

Jaylor likes this.
  5. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Have ya ever had Novakid before?"

6. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Also my brand has been artificially filled with poison."[DOUBLEPOST=1447699903][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Thaaaats also why i have no brand anymore... then the poison seeped into the plasma im made of."

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Well lets get inside, Its getting a lot snowier.

8. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"We gotta wait for the warden, ice-brain."

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  9. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Stop insulting ice you dummy."

Jaylor likes this.
  10. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"My apologies to the ice," Benzene snickers.

11. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

"Sssso cold, when Warden ssspeak?" Danger asks impatiently

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

ill be his cellmate if nobody cares.

13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The Warden clears his throat, then speaks.

"Welcome, my friends, to Icekill Maximum Security Prison. I am Warden Trapper, but you will address me as sir. When you enter, we will take you in an elevator to the lowest level of the prison, about eight stories under the ground, where you will be assigned cellmates. Any questions?"

14. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Danger raises her hand "How long I here for?"

15. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"It depends on various factors, such as behavior, the severity of the crime you commited, and, of course, your will to live. Most people in Icekill are either here for life or pretty close to a life sentence."

16. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Yeah, I gotta question!"
    Benzene raises his hand and tries to attract the attention of the warden.

17. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"Yes?"

18. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

"Why don't you go fuck your self?" With that, Benzene laughs and lunges at one of the guards.

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Well this partys starting late. {would bash nearest guard on the head}

20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The guards immediately take action, brandishing riot shields and activating their plasma machine guns. A dull siren goes off in the prison, and the airlock seals itself with a hiss. The two guards in front of the Warden stand together while holding their riot shields, forming a protective cage around him. The Warden clucks his tongue in dissaproval. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to try harder than that."

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.