RP The Darkest Hour

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Nov 15, 2015.

1. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The Hylotl rushes towards Jausleir, swinging his giant fist towards the Sallok.

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Aüslēir attempts to dodge last second, but doesn't attack.
    "Oh come now... Do you at least know to get into a stance before attacking?"

3. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"I bet the hylotl aint even gonna survive this."

4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The Hylotl swings again, this time going for the stomach.

5. Jareix Cryvix

He nimbly leaps backward out of his reach. "If you are going to try and punch someone in he it, you need to do it in a way that they won't be able to jump away from it. You need to learn to use your whole body mate, not just those brutish arms of yours..."

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

This time, the Hylotl takes Jausleir's advice, and he swings his feet towards the Sallok's ankles, balancing by placing his hands on the cafeteria tables.

7. Jareix Cryvix

In turn, Aüslēir jumps onto the table itself...
    "The further from he center of the body your attack is, the easier it is to dodge..."

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The Hylotl leaps up at Jausleir, not taking any of his advice. For a man of his size, the Hylotl is surprisingly nimble.

9. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Danger is sitting at her table watching the whole fight take place, she wonders if any guards will ever come in and stop it

10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

As she wonders this, two guards come running in and grab the Hylotl. As tey drag himm away, he stares at Jaresleir. "Watch yourself, Sallok. I will destroy you." He spits on the floor, and a guard slaps him.
    Another guard turns to Jaresleir. "You stay outta trouble ya hear? Or else we throw you in solitary with that guy," he says, pointing at the Hylotl.

11. Jareix Cryvix

"It's not a fight if no one get hurt... Besides, he's the one insulting me about eating infants, not me. I simply admitted to it and he got all pissy. But I understand sir, it will not happen again..."

12. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The gaurd nods, then helps the others drag the Hylotl away.

13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Breakfast ends, and the prisoners are directed back into the courtyard.

14. Firepaw Da Cat

Danger makes her way back into the courtyard with the other prisoners.
    She stands around and waits for something to happen

15. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Aside from the cafeteria, there are two other rooms off of the courtyard: the prison's meager library, and the gym.

16. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Benzene, deciding himself fi enough to get by for now, makes his way to the library, to see what selections if fine literature they have stocked at this establishment.

17. Firepaw Da Cat

Danger decides to move off to the gym, she wanted to get a good workout.

18. Jareix Cryvix

Aüslēir seems torn between the two options... He eventually heads over to the gym and looks about at the available equipment.

19. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Lets see if i can learn about the rules of this place, maybe break some." Ethane says beforehe heads over to the library.

20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The library consists of ten almost-comfy chairs and four bookshelves.

The gym is substantially nicer than the library. There are four treadmills, several slightly defacd yoga mats, about a dozen wieghts, and a variety of other gym equipment.