OOC The Darkest Hour- A Starbound RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Well...Mines in prison because......he kinda umm..tried to destroy a planet.

He tried to steal a resonance core, in turn vibrating the planet apart

The Squid likes this.
  2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Name: DangerSpider
    Race: Floran
    Physical Description: Blueish skin, purple foliage,red flower growing on her head, always wears a leaf tiara and red clothes
    Backstory: Danger grew up in a Floran village, she was taught how to hunt, kill and skin creatures.
    Eventually, Danger managed to get off planet and decided to explore, and find more prey to hunt.
    She traveled to a populated planet, found a village, and slowly killed, and skinned most of the people within.
    A few people called out for help and Danger was promptly stopped and arrested by the space police
    She doesn't really understand why, because to Danger, she was just hunting animals.

Other: (optional- could be a drawing, screenshot, etc.)
    IMG_20151104_220609362_HDR.jpg

Traits/Flaws: Danger is Strong, fast, knows how to use a weapon, but she's not very smart.
    She's also a little crazy

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    The Squid likes this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Ooh... backstory development time i hope? I love it when multiple RPs have intertwining character canon!

Arra likes this.
  4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Added DangerSpider to the character list! I'll probably start the RP later today or tomorrow, so stay tuned.

5. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

Name: Benzene "Ben" Noble
    Race: Novakid (Blue skin, brand shaped like an upside down V)
    Backstory: Notorious for his many murders and space ship robberies, Benzene Noble spent most of his life growing up under his criminal mentor, Bloodbeak. As a kid, he was sold into slavery by his parents to a criminal organization looking to strengthen their army with a new wave of child thieves. After being put through a series of semi lethal tests, he was deemed ready and proceeded into the mentor program, where he would learn the ropes and eventually make a name for himself. At age thirteen he took over his first starship and at fourteen killed his first captive. ("Some Hylotl monk with a big mouth and small pockets. I don't remember the rest, who cares?") The violence only escalated from there. At the time of his arrest, it was estimated that he had killed dozens of people and stole millions in jewelry, relics, art and technology. He was pressed to squeal on Bloodbeak and the rest of his crew, but he refused every time. He was loyal to his men, damnit. So, here he is, serving his life sentence in jail. Or is there something else afoot?
    Traits: Loyal, strong, cunning.
    Flaws: Greedy, murderous, not considered intelligent (but then again, what Novakid is?)
    Other: Benzene is proficient in unarmed, Melee and handgun combat.

The Squid likes this.
  6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

7. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

oh i forgot to say what i was take for
    jooke.png
    that should sum it up

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Just a heads up, I won't be on until tomorrow morning/afternoon, so don't expect too much until then.

Jaylor and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I thought he was in the front with the warden. Aüslēir is way in the back.

10. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

dammit nuclear

The Squid, Jareix Cryvix and Jaylor like this.
  11. Benkinz99

Benkinz99 Pangalactic Porcupine

Name: Corvax Coldwing

Race: Penguin

Physical description: Penguin. Large scar running down left eye, left eye is pure white and slightly blind. Has bad depth perception due to injured left eye.
    Backstory: Former Pirate. Tried to redeem himself and take on the life of a farmer. He settled down and fell in love. He had a daughter soon after. Life looked good for him, but his old gang caught up with him and tried to get him to help with one last job. His skills with lock-picking, from mechanical to electronic locks, made him invaluable. When he refused his Wife and daughter were threatened. He was forced along on the bank robbery, when all was said and done. He was betrayed. He was left to die and caught by the police. His family fled the planet. Hes currently serving at (this RP prison your making)

Skills: Amazing lock-picker. Although he has flippers he can manipulate any short metal pin to open even the toughest of locks. Exceptional Hearing (result of listening to the rollers click in locks and near loss of left eye.)

Personality: Gruff, rough around the edges. Acts all tough on the outside but inside hes really just a warm and fluffy penguin.

Picture: upload_2015-11-16_11-24-18.png

The Squid, Jareix Cryvix and Jaylor like this.
  12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

YAYWARMFLUFFYPENGUINS

Jaylor likes this.
  13. Benkinz99

Just to give a bit more of character traits of Corvax, If someone tried to do that (
    ) and maybe pet him, He would yell, get mad. and probably bite the hand. (on account of his hands being binded to prevent him from picking the doors and escaping)

14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

WHAT IF I TEAM UP WITH HIM... EVIL POEPLE UNITE

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  15. Benkinz99

Hes kinda like the guy from red dead redemption. He used to be a criminal but settled down, the only difference is his gang made him do bad things or else his family would be killed, and so hes kinda a half reformed criminal. He still has a tendency to steal things from time to time, and LOVES a good challenge in a complicated lock. So "EVIL PEOPLE UNITE" doesn't really apply since hes not totally evil. Though he is a hothead and a bit of a drinker.

16. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

17. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

shhhhhhhh... im an idiot

18. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

I don't really see how he would be alive without one anyways. Don't Novakids need that for energy?

19. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

shhhhhhh. its science

20. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

lol ok. I'll trust you...for now.