RP The Dark Comes

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Mar 3, 2014.

1. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The dirt around Zhor shuddered, the soil shifting as something was obviously trying to claw its way through, Zhors gauntlet glowed brighter the fingertips upon it curving and warping into hooked points and their tips staining a diseased green, as the soil shifted more revealing a skeletal snake head about the size of Zhors head, and a long python like body tore itself from the soil, green energies flowing throughout it, the snake like creatures head had several jaws and its mouth opened like a flower, its three eyes glowing with necrotic energy, and bony spines upon its back, but nothing arose alongside it.

2. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"I am starting to love this world" Zhor said and let out a terifying laugh, while looking at the snake like beast.
    He pointed forward(where the 'fourleged friends' were leading him) and said with his yet again grin "Oh how i missed this.Let's move" to his pets.
    He hoped that the creatures would lead him to civilization so he can continue his masterplan ,but he still knew the posibility isn't high for these lands.

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Ichabod began to feel a strange feeling in his gauntlet. It was getting a little bit warmer. He decided that it must have something to do with the powers that he had lost, so he tried two things. First, he cloaked himself in darkness, making it harder for anything to see or hit him. Next, he summoned a shadow creature in the shape of the giant rat he had killed earlier ((he can only summon things that he kills)). He took out the blade and threw it into the path of thee crystals, slicing them in half all the way down the line, then leaving a small crack in the 'woman' that was attacking him. Then, he heard the song. It was enchanting him, slowing him down. The woman shot a spike at him, and it sliced across his shoulder, jolting him awake from the enchantment. He felt himself going under again, and tried something. He thought of his most painful memory, of when his parents were brutally murdered in front of him as a child. The anger flew through him, dispelling the enchantment, and giving him strength. He got into a fighting stance, and charged the woman creature.

4. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

Solanis dodged out of the way of the spikes. She watched Ichabod jump for the crystal woman. She was helpless with her stone… She scanned the room, cloaked in the sweet music. for just a second, she stopped and took a good look at the room. The water looks silvery she thought No… i couldn't be. MURCERY! The base ingredient for my precious ink blots! and this stone… pure marble! Yes! I already have a base for them! She ran over to the pool and plunged the stone into the ground and then went up to one of the mushrooms, trying her hardest to avoid beams and shards of crystals. In the distance, she could her a struggle, but that wasn't important to her now. She picked up a mushroom Borstuim Trithgoruis! not what I want, but I might just work! She ran over to the pool and threw the ground up mushroom in. Now a reflective… crystal nearly took off one of her legs, surface! She snapped off a part of the crystal. PERFECT! She threw it into the pond. Not everything is there, nor is are the proportions right, but I hope this works! She ran over to the pond, and summoned all the possible ability she could and cast a fire spell into the pond, causing the water to boil ((I'll leave it up to you if i actually make an inkblot or not!))

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The glass woman noted the crack and she began vibrating, her mouth opened as a bone cracking shriek was directed at ichabod, and she swung her hand low to try and bat him away, and despite her appearance, she was not made of glass. She slammed her other hand down, a few stalactites falling towards Solanis, as the water boiled, turning multiple colors and the bubbles popping, something stirring within it from the magical energies in the cavern.

6. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The creatures warbled and padded off, towards a tall narrow spire, flowers on either side giving off sweet aromas and perfuming the air, offsetting the skeletal snakes rancid odor. The ground was clear or obstruction, smooth and calm, the day seemed perfect for any endeavor as the beasts continued their trek with Zhor.

From wtihin the worm swarm, an enormous beast with many pointed and barbed legs skittered out from the swarm, enormous wings and enormous maw open to attack Drake if he tried anything, the enormous creature smelling Drake to try and discern what he was.

7. critsarecool

Ichabod was distracted by the pond, and so only dodged away at thee last moment. He was hit a glancing blow on his left arm, and he spun around from the force of the hit. His orange eyes flashed red, and he shouted, 'Now I'm pissed!' He ran over to where his minion was, and plunged his hand into it. The rat creature coalesced into a ball in his hand, and he closed his fist. The ball turned into a black hilt for a sword, and a menacing, ragged shadow blade came out of the end. He swung around, and got into a fighting stance, ready for an attack.

8. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"What are you doing, ya twit?" He said to the barbed beast. "Are you some kind of king to these worms?" Drake said, half expecting an answer because this was some weird different dimension.

9. walrusman72

"yes...YES!" She screamed in outright joy! huh... Only an alpha blot... Dang it. I guess that shall suffice until I can upgrade it... She raised her hands into the sky, and summoned a blob of pure black liquid to the surface. She swirled it around over her head and then pointed to the ground. The blot hit the ground and rippled upward into a faceless man, but instead of an a right arm, there was a blade. she muttered an incantation, and it leapt forward into the fray.

10. critsarecool

Ichabod started when a completely black man w/a bladed arm leapt up next to him and charged the she-demon. He then smiled, remembering what Solaris had told him about her powers. He did a thumbs up in her direction, them charged in with the ink man. He ducked underneath her sweeping hand, dodged a stalactite, and leapt over another bed of crystals. He feinted left, then swept his sword one of her arms, hoping to cut it off.

11. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The glass woman swung her hand in an attempt to backhand ichabod and the blot, grabbing a very large rough glass shard from out of her back as a sort of blade, and swung it in her other hand to try and defeat the duo, standing to her full height and towering over them, slamming the blade into the ground with two hands, spikes coalescing and shooting out like shrapnel. The ink blot and ichabod attacking her and causing a few surface cracks, nothing too serious, but plenty annoying to the glass woman. Several craters formed from the glass strikes.

The enormous creature stared at Drak and snorted, some slimy goop flying at him and all over him, the creature opening its mouth and screeching out rough words, "QUeen. Needs. Take." the creature screeched, before a few tendrils wrapped around Drake and the creature skittered deeper into the cave, Drake held in its grip.

12. critsarecool

Ichabod, realizing that he still couldn't hear anything, quickly shot a shadow stream at her face, which solidified into a mask so that she couldn't sing or see.

13. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"HEY YOU BLOODY CREATURE! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW UNLESS YOU DON"T WANT A HEAD!" Drake yelled at the creature while punching its tendrils and trying to wiggle out of its grip.

14. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The glass woman bowed her head, aware of their every step being connected to the very ground, and it swung the blade at them again, flinging a few shards of glass that became smaller man sized versions of the glass woman.

THeb east ignored him, continuing it long trek through the dark, although being careful to keep Drake intact as it skittered along.

15. critsarecool

Ichabod leapt over the blade swung, then began slicing through each of the miniatures, gaining strength as he did so. When most of them were gone, he spread out his hands, and a dark cloak was spread out across the cavern. It made it even more difficult for things to sense him, and it sped him up. Finally, he draped a cloak over the creature that bound to her ?skin?, sapping her strength slowly. He made another blade of shadows, then asked Solanis, 'What kinada weapon do you want?'

16. walrusman72

"Dagger!" she yelled, dodging this way and that. She motioned away from the woman and then back toward her. She slammed the blot against her again and again each time, changing the blot to a different weapon for each hit.

17. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The glass woman spread her arms wide, beams of light hitting her and piercing through the shadowy veil easily, could this creature even be killed? It let all the beams hit her, and she turned so that a labyrinth of walls composed of the beams laced throughout the room, separating the duo from her as minerals and shards began orbiting and repairing her wounds. The glass woman seemed to disappear, the beams of light hitting her in just the right way so as to make her invisible as she stalked through the cavern silently.

18. walrusman72

she pulled the blot back, and formed it into a wall in front of her, with her back to a dead end. She pushed her hand forward and back, causing the blot wall to move like a piston in front of her, in affect to slam the woman in case she is in front of her.

19. critsarecool

Ichabod closed his eyes, and stretched out his senses. He heard her footsteps, and made his way away from her. He then looked around for the source of the light that was causing him so much trouble.

20. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

I thought that the woman was creating silence everywhere with that scream of hers? ))