RP The Dark Comes

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Mar 3, 2014.

1. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"WORMS!?" drake said in unbelief staring at the creature. He struggled, freeing himself from the worms grasp and punched one of them hard in the fangs with the fist which the gauntlet was on.

2. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The creatures around Zhor hissed and warbled, to them Zhors mad flailing of the weapon was an attempt to save them, since he didn't manage to hit any of them and instead stabbed into the giants beasts foot, a jet of air of incredible force blasting out and knocking Zhor over. As the air escaped it was revealed that the giant creature was nothing more than an enormous jelly fish with a few bony tipped tentacles that had only been trying to scare them from its territory, it deflated and its invisibility defensive measure failed, the clear bluish blob falling to the ground. A large ball of concentrated bluish energy flew out of its corpse and into Zhors glove, the gem glowing rather brightly for this achievement, the creatures beside him shocked as they stood there.

One of the creatures within Solanis' vicinity pointed down another tunnel, this one lit by odd luminescent moss and plants despite the lack of sunlight, and deep down the tunnel what could look like the small entrance to a cave, small from this distance anyways. The creatures stepped to the sides and bowed down, impressed at the duos ability to pass their masters previous tests without dying or becoming horribly injured or disfigured.

3. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The worm that was hit by the gauntlet was latched on to his knee and released its bite, flying off dazed and bloody into the rest of the swarm screeching of a threat that may come upon them. The bests screeched and clicked louder, forming a few clouds of swarms and hissing at Drake, one of the swarm clouds flying at him.

4. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

"Alright Ichabod. Lets go meet my minions!"

5. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Ok, but I have a bad feeling about this. Be prepared for a fight.' he said to her then began cautiously walking down the lighted hallway towards the next area.

6. warlava50

Drake first flipped off the swarm, then punched as many times as he could into it, pretty sure he was hitting some of them.

7. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The chamber was (if you like shroomy caves ) beautiful; from the ceiling long dangling vines of every color glowed with leaves of all shapes growing from them, within the middle of the cavern was an enormous pond with a grand structure of crystal jutting out from its center with the pond glowing a lavender. Around it was fields of moss that gently glowed green and yellow with large mushrooms sticking up from the moss shaped a bit like a flower, but hard and rigid that would not sway were wind to hit them, the humidity within the cavern was notable but there was a lack of cloying heat to cause sweat. off in every directions distance enormous walls stood tall and strong of stone covered in moss and mushroom, but as the entire cavern glowed, the crystal in the pond glowed, and a beam of multicolored light shot up and hit an enormous crystal in the ceiling, the first beam refracted and split to hit the different shrooms, them glowing and opening to reveal a small crystal orb that hovered above the shroom stalk and glowed, and a face appeared above the crystal, youthful and bright, with sharp teeth and several spikes along its cranium. And then it spoke,

"I am no weak magician of minimal regard woman, and your attempts to usurp me by impersonating one of my messengers, has brought one of them forth to save her races honor, and so you must defeat her if you wish these beasts as your cannon fodder, as such, I hope you die and rot within this cavern, her children have not eaten in many a moon since that creature starved in that eternal fall. . . Bah aha ha ha ha ha," the face laughed as the beams dissipated and the cavern trembled, the pond rippling and a few waves lapping its edges restlessly as a loud hum went through the air, sang as if by a woman, what strange creature does this magician claim as his messengers?

8. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The swarm was batted back by Drakes flailing fists and hissed, as a louder and obviously dominant screech pierced the air, the others silencing and hovering to the side, terrified but acting subservient to the louder screech, something lurked within the wings and maws of the creatures. . .

9. warlava50

"What the bloody 'ell is that other screech?" Drake said, seeing the swarm getting smaller and smaller and a new screech getting louder and louder.

10. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Ha,That could have gone worse" Zhor said with a grin and laugh.
    Zhor then looked at the glove ,feeling it grow in power.He then closed his eyes and focused his thoughts on his minnions ,trying to regain his revive power in any level.
    After this he spread his fingers ,pointing them down and pulled his arms up trying to raise atleast a dead rat or two.

11. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

(( anyone know what happened to the others? are people just busy with school I imagine? ))

12. warlava50

((probably.))

13. walrusman72

((Try a ten hour car ride!:lickitung::eek:))
    "ALRIGHT ICHABOD GET THAT WEAPON READY!" She shouted, as the water of the pool sang even louder, and small rocks began to fall from the ceiling. She quickly ran over to one of those rocks and and picked it up and hefted it, like a small blade.

14. critsarecool

(hey, sorry, busy w/track and school and stuff, but im back) 'Ok, im ready, but what am I getting ready for? Because if this is another one of those nymph things....' He made a face and wiped his lips on his sleeve.

15. walrusman72

"I have no idea..." She shouted, getting ready for the worst.

16. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

(( im going to give you a real fight my dear fellows. . . :devil: ))

The air sang louder and the glow intensified, the beams growing brighter and hotter, effectively becoming a zig zagging maze of beams that appeared capable of slicing through anything foolish enough to try and go through them, a small rock fell from the ceiling and was sliced clean through, as if to add emphasis to the power of the beams. The song grew louder and more hypnotic, its noise deafening the two to the point where everything was in complete silence, the hum and song was gone, they could not hear their hearts, their breath, or their footsteps. The ground nearby cracked open and split, an enormous creature that looked like a woman rising from the crack in the earth, her eyes orbs of glowing light and her skin transparent, with mirror like patches all over, her gaze turned to the two as she moved a hand beneath a beam, the beam beginning to refract off her hand and move dangerously towards the two people. But still the silence continued. . .

17. critsarecool

Ichabod dove to side, grabbing Solanis, and dodged the beam at the last second. 'You have got to be fast on your feet.' He motioned to her with crude hand signals, then motioned, 'Lets split up.'

18. walrusman72

She motioned back, best as she could 'Alright, lets try and take this thing out'

19. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

the glass womans eyes flashed and she slammed a fist on to the ground, a long row of jagged and spiked crystals jutting out from the ground towards the duo, the glass woman opening her mouth and beginning the song anew, the duos ears opening only to its bewitching voice, the melodies harmonious and almost holy sounding, the song attempting to lull the duo into complacency, and eventually death from the spines. Small tendrils of bluish energy began seeping out of the moss, and into the duos gauntlets, facing down this monstrosity was a grand accomplishment worthy of praise it seems, as the watchers voice entered the duos head, laughing.

"A glass bound woman with song of stone
    the light turns to serve her and bring her strength
    her gaze is bewitching, her song paralysis
    however pray tell, will charming and princess
    stop this glass monster, to which many have fell " Images of skulls impaled through with glassy spines and skeletons turned to glass entered the duos mind, either as a warning or as some twisted joke on the watchers part.

20. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

((Was i able to rise the skeletons(Rat skeletons are good enough for me too)??))