RP The Dark Comes

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Mar 3, 2014.

1. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The dark has come little ones, my marks are upon your hands and inscribed upon your hearts and minds. You are my play things for as long as I see fit small ones, to try to break, and to try and change as I wish, the glove upon you has warped your mind and washed it clean of your skills. Your titles are meaningless, your minions fight over your worthless titles in your realms before; on the path before you, the darkness swirls, with it growing ever thicker as you walk along it. To your right, are plains of grass and fields of flowers, to your left, an entrance to the stomach of the world, the deep tunnels, ahead of you, a canyon. Each of these may hold your salvation, or hold your death, the most I can advise, is follow your black hearts and twisted minds, oh, and do have fun while you're at it! Bah aha ha ha ha!

The voices laugh seem to shake the ground beneath your feet as it fades and disappears, before you are three ways, an enormous and looming cave. The canyon path in front of you, and a field of flowers and grasses, the path is made and the stage is set, you could try for civilization, or enter the deep tunnels and try to forge your might within its dark ways. But you are to choose quickly, for ringing within your ears are the roars and growls of some beast, sounding far larger than any of you, and if one listens closely, the boom of wings could also be heard.

2. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

Solanis is the first to wake up. "Ugh...headaches... I guess..." She stands up, and makes her way to the canyon. "I wish I had the time to investigate that beast, right now I have to figure things out... Why I'm here, why I have no blots, why a voice in my head kind of answered that question for me..." she continues mumbling as she disappears into the canyons rocks and stones.

3. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(((OOC:was Zhor was asleep aswell?)))
    As Zhor woke from his dream -some might call it a vision - he immediately felt something different ...His mind was starting to wake up and with that he began to focus on the voice ,it said -"Your titles are meaningless, your minions fight over your worthless titles in your realms "-"YOUR REALMS?" -This is what hit Zhor the most and it echoed through Zhors mind until he realised what that means-" ..No one fears me here, No power,No anything" -Zhor quitley said to himself .
    His head was down now and he grasped the sand from the road ((( OOC:is this G-Moding, because if there are 3 roads there should be a road where we were at ,right?)))

Moments later he got bored from his own sadness (as he never enjoyed being sad) that he tried to cheer himself up by looking at it "positively"-atleast this is what positive was in Zhors mind-
    "Not yet" - he said to himself and once again he regained his mad grin and stood up with confidence, overlooking his new world and the things that await him.
    He saw three paths in front of him and he analyzed every option:
    -He pointed at the cave and spoke -
    "The Cave : It looks dark and suitable for me ,but as a wise man once said, never trust a cave ,even less an enormous one" -he let out an riddicilous laugh -"and the ground is too hard for my minnions that will come to life soon"
    - He looked and pointed at the second path and continued in a wiser voice-
    "The Canyon : A weak man can't survive the harsh desert and the deadmen are useless ashes there"
    -He then pointed at the last path and his grin grew larger than ever-
    "I wonder why this place is blooming"
    -Zhor said with a woried questioning voice and then let out a big laugh, laughing at his own joke like a madman he is and walked along the green path, laughing his heart out.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  4. walrusman72

Solanis stumbled through the rocky path, wondering if she had made the right choice... it was kind of hot, and her robes didn't help much. She felt cut off. Usually, she could form a fountain from her blots, but she couldn't feel the connection. She needed them, she could feel it. or maybe it was just because she was so weak... After walking for a little while, she heard a small noise ((I'll leave what it is for you, phanaton))

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The watcher laughed to himself, "They wander alone, outcast, and sad, this realm is harsh, and ash stands, they have a chance, allies will they make?" the watcher said to himself, his words echoing in their minds as he stated his odd riddle.

In the canyon, as solanis stumbled along, an eye peered from behind a large rock, watching her, its skin ashen black with spines of bone sticking out from its back, it set a three clawed hand on the stone and clambered atop it quietly. The creature would be wearing naught but a harness around his head with a glass disc covering its one eye; and a loin cloth, it pulled a smooth stone from a pouch at its side and released a hissing laugh. The creature pulled one of its four arms back and threw the stone with all its might at Solanis head, hoping to knock her out.

As Zhor walked along the meadows path, to his left the grasses were shaking, a tell tale sign that something was approaching, along with the noise was an odd gibbering sound, the smell of decaying plant matter wafting through the breeze. As a small crab like beast with several pairs of needle like arms skittered closer to Zhor, a few plants and shrooms growing from its top. the beast gibbering creating an echoing sound that would pierce the ears, making them ring.

6. walrusman72

Solanis turned and ducked under the stone. Her precision had the stone glance harmlessly off her ear. "You! I want to see what you are" He runs toward the beast...

7. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

"Grubbiloh!" The beast in the canyon hopped off the rock, scampering away farther down the canyon, its feet large and webbed, with its mouth an enormous maw of teeth and spit. "Strak neth caleparri!" the creature shouted, occasionally turning around and running backwards, throwing chunks of spiny cactus at solanis. The creature tripped, sliding for a few feet and moving to a crouch, shaking his head as he stands there slightly dazed.

8. walrusman72

Solanis makes her move, dodging side to side to confuse the beast. She kicks it in the head, with one swift and decisive motion. She hopes she had knocked it out, so she can find out what makes this thing work.

9. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

the creature warbles, hopping up and attempting to latch its toothy maw on Solanis' foot.

The watcher observed Solanis fighting the creature, and smiled as he saw the creatures tactics, on another image he noted the several creatures slowly stalking forward with crude stone spears.

10. walrusman72

It clamped onto Solanis' calf, drawing a little bit of blood. "GAH!" She screamed, spinned in a circle and flailed her leg upwards. Luckily, the creature acted as a meatsheild that would have ended her life then and there. The creature on here leg screams in pain as she watches the rest looking down upon the new corpse. She leans down and rips the spear from the dead's chest cavity. "A bit like a knife" she remarks quickly inspecting the weapon. "I think I can use this...". In a few minutes, the walls of the canyon were spattered with blood, organs, and other fleshy bits from the beasts she had slain. She fixed up her leg (as much as she could) with the discarded loin cloths and headed on. It was going to be a better day than expected.

11. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The watcher tsked, "an ally she could've made, but instead they lie slain. Charm and cleverness, avoid her well." the watcher remarked, his voice echoing in Solanis' mind tauntingly. As the rest of the creatures watched from their hidey holes and cracks in he cavern wall, they saw as tendrils of greenish energy spiraled from the dead creatures bodies, though invisible to Solanis, although the gauntler on her arm began glowing faintly.

(( Ill let this pass this time, but remember solanis all martial knowledge was torn away. ))

12. walrusman72

((All right... Covered.)) She dropped to the ground, absolutely exhausted. She was a lot weaker than she used to be. She glanced at the slight glowing of the gauntlet.... Have I worn this long? she thought to herself. Though that will wait. She had A glorious amount of new specimens to explore and examine. "God... Look at this!" she exclaimed at upon probing the brain of the creatures. "The voice in my head was right. The Brain size is enormous! To bad I kind of scared them off... Maybe, I could scrub this gunk off, and find something to give to them, as a piece offering. Considering the size of the cranium, they should know that were even now!" She laughed at this funny little notion. Though now she had a mission, and went about it with a bit of diligence, scrubbing her clothes, and thinking about what to give the little buggers. ((I am going to assume that she still has knowledge from her past)) She constructed a small snare trap, and waited. Within an hour, she had snagged a small rabbit. She came back to the spot where she had discovered the creature. "HEY! HEY YOU LITTLE THINGS! COME AND GET THIS RABBIT I CAUGHT YOU!" she also placed a small ring on the pile, just incase they had a taste for gold as well "COME ON OUT! I WON'T HURT YOU LITTLE GUYS! COME ON!"

13. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

A warbling sound echoed through the canyon as they watched her, weary of approaching, lingering by the rocks and stones with eyes watching her.

14. walrusman72

She spots the closest pair of eyes to her. "Hey! Do you want this?" She brandishes the rabbit carcass. "Here come and get it!" She Makes quiet a gesture indicating that she is throwing the spear away from her. "Come here... I promise that I won't hurt you..."

15. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

it is night time. in the darkness of the three converging paths, a pair of glowing orange eyes open, and survey their surroundings. 'Well, this is bloody useless,' said Ichabod, as he got to his feet, 'I can't feel the shadows, they aren't bending to my will.' After a while, he gave up, and inventoried what he had. '1 Ballpoint Pen, 1 Black Pea Coat, 1 Pair of trousers, 1 Pair of shoes, 1 Body, and.... what's this?' he asked himself when he got to the band, 'a black bracelet with an obsidian rock in it. It's very cold.' He then surveyed his surroundings. 'Beautiful meadow? no, not my style. Creepy looking canyon? yuck, looks terrible, and there is also that stench. Oh, a nice shadowy cave! This should give me a place to recuperate and get my power under control.' He strode of into the cave, unaware of the eyes watching him.

16. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

The light searing its way through his eyelids stole the last remnants of peaceful slumber from Xetal as he raised both hands in front of his face, hissing at the bright light coming from above. Vowing to some day destroy that wretched light, he opened his eyes a sliver, the light all around him forcing him to keep his eyes almost completely closed, even with his hands shielding them from the direct sunlight, and took a look around. The first path his eyes fell upon was an area filled with the worshipers of the light, always looking upwards at the behemoth above, which really didn't seem like a good way to go for him. The second seemed sightly better, walls of stone and a little darkness to soothe his eyes, but the light still pierced it from above, forcing him to ignore it for now. Turning to the final path, he opened his eyes wide and hissed again as the light forced them closed again, before walking towards the dark embrace of the cave, instantly walking up the wall upon entering to escape the light as quickly as possible. Even though he was barely inside, the place already reminded him a little of his old mountain, with its dark corridors and refreshing cool, damp air.

Looking down, he realized that he has a weird gauntlet on his right hand and both his Shartalms were missing, making him feel a little empty. "Smlatrahs Xetal's elots enoemos..."(Someone stole Xetal's Shartalms) He muttered, trailing off as he wondered how he got there, let alone who had brought him there. Thinking back, he realized that the mystery voice was likely not just another figment of his imagination telling him what was 'right' to do, so he recalled what it said and began putting the pieces together in his mind. From what he could tell, he was just supposed to survive in this new world and have fun. Pushing this realization out of his mind since it wouldn't help him any, he walked deeper into the cave, muttering to himself. "Edis Xetal's yb deyats dah 'Hero' retsim ylno fi... Nwo sih did eh ekil tsuj dlrow siht reuqnoc ot evah lliw Xetal taht sesseug Xetal."(if only mister 'Hero' had stayed by Xetal's side... Xetal guesses that Xetal will have to conquer this world juste like he did his own.) He laughed at what he just said and took a look around, his eyes slightly more adjusted to the darkness now.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  17. critsarecool

((translation maybe?))

18. walrusman72

((King's language is just super accented... You just have to read it out loud a few times))

19. critsarecool

((no, he wrote it all backwards. very nice))

20. critsarecool

((his name is latex backwards))

austriss likes this.