1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The Currency Converter

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by knarfc, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thiel

Thiel Zeromus

I got my money already.:p
    (No need for more xD)

2. elisey777

elisey777 Pangalactic Porcupine

possible to use the galactic currency credits to the card with the coin.
    set is divided into 1000 or from 1 to 10 credits. thus you can dial up to 9,999,999. on thisequipment will not overflow with coins. fully enough credit cards drawn from a coin.accumulation is translated into a card and spend it with her. If a player is losing moneybecause of how graphic images are from 1 to 10 depending on complexity. loss can again pick up fallen figures. as the numbers increase with every change color from 10 to 1000 thus possible to give the desired number of colors rather than all at once.
    P.s as an idea? if you need any help I can answer your question.

3. Ashen

Ashen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The original Super Mario bros on the nes.

4. Techgamer

Techgamer Big Damn Hero

I'm going to go try it now :p :laugh:

5. elisey777

elisey777 Pangalactic Porcupine

I think that you just did not pay attention to ideas that had been a proposal since you are most drawn to the bright green color!? however, note that the stand I wanted to help solve the problem of exchange games, if it was not understood ochem this question is notwould not be writing silly blog on this topic ..

6. DeVoid

DeVoid Void-Bound Voyager

Hmmm... How many say... Torches, would 50 pixels get us?

7. The Enderman

The Enderman Phantasmal Quasar

People who write in colour are not trying to be better than everyone else, they simply like writing in that way. Don't completly ignore people who write that way.

TwinkleToes likes this.
  8. TwinkleToes

TwinkleToes Void-Bound Voyager

Don't hate man, and watch what u type. this is a friendly conversation.

9. DeVoid

DeVoid Void-Bound Voyager

Why hate on colors? Are some easier to read than others? Yes. Do some hurt your eyes? Yes. Are some pleasant? Indeed. We should love all colors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.