1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The Cultivator: A Silly Fan Thoery

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by YellowDemonHurlr, Oct 2, 2017.

?

So what do you think?

1. Brilliant!

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Heresy!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. To the thought reassignment chamber with him!

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. I am NOT related to florans!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. He's crazy. I like that.

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  6. Ssssstab!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

Either they happened by chance or something else created them, maybe the ancient created the glitch, maybe they also created the novakids.

2. YellowDemonHurlr

YellowDemonHurlr Ketchup Robot

The Novakids are fragments of the Cultivator, aren't they?

3. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

But there are infinite novakids, so that gives me a new theory:
    The cultivator isn't a giant planet sized person, he is the universe itself, he is like the soul of the starbound universe, he can modify any part of it instantly.

4. Macoroni Salad

Macoroni Salad Space Hobo

lol i think that the planets were pre terraformed for future colonists kind of like rimworld. lol i love rimworld

5. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Heh,maybe the reason why the six races are well..six is because the Cultivator prolly thought that a cloned him/her that can somehow be evil is kind of a bad plan so I guess he/she divided herself to six separate races that has their own traits to balance it....ya know something like "One musn't be stronger than the others" type of thing...

6. Kordharin

Kordharin Big Damn Hero

An interesting theory in and of itself. But what of the Toxic Ocean planets? Failed dystopian world where almost everyone died?

7. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

prolly similar to Wall-E's planet uhh slowly killing the planet until nothing but harmful chems and trash remaind so most people left to find a new one I guess,,?

8. Kordharin

Kordharin Big Damn Hero

… Yeah. Sounds about right.