THE CROPS Inc.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Covert0ddity, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

THE CROPS Inc.
    "WE'S FARMERS FROM ALTERNATES DIMENSIONS!"
    Are Ettical Valers: We trade with ya'll, we don't care whoo, as long as ye got them pixels there!
    Are sellins!:​
    F'ER BACON, OR BAKEIN. IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEANS. I want 50 of dem pixels for every one, and 10 for runts.
    It's corn! But, nanner! It's great! Try it! NANNER! Smaller than yer regular corn, but it's great! NANNER! Nanner corn sells fer nanner monies, we trade you 10 of dem pixels for every one.
    Farm 'ands: (Or farm feet, we aint so picky)​
    This guy be good, he's tha top animal breeder! Be sure to be kinder to 'em... or he gitcha with is pitchfork!
    This farmer be the best, he's the cropper of us! Be sure to be disrespectful to im, or KF(c) will gitcha with is pitchfork!
    That be all folks! We be coming up with new sellins as you read dis, so don't get dis... disg... disgruntled!​
    This is a parody of the characters Covert0ddity, and KS. If any insult to Farmers/hicks has been had, we are terribly sorry. Also, ye may not have read this becuase dial up is kinda quirky here on Eart,, but mot to be confused with our neighber, Ert!

2. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

Gret googly moogly. What have ya done Croppity? We're not ready to go galactic! I only has 3 Pollies!

What's we gonna do if we get customers? Didja think of that?

Geez... We don't even have us a ship! You can bet ole Bessie ain't gonna pull are products to another planet!

3. Covert0ddity

I bet ye she wills! If not, we can get urs one of them sparkly grey shippies from a companer! Like that Vers... Versalerf!

Jimiboy666 and Killer Snowman like this.
  4. Killer Snowman

*Facepalm*
    WE CAN'T AFFORDS A SHINY SHIPPIES. We hasn't even sold a Polly yet! Or one of them Nanner Corns... I mean, c'mon. Nanner Corns? Who really needs corn that's nanner?

5. Covert0ddity

I dunnur, but its gonna make us million! We be soaring across the sturs soon!

Jimiboy666 likes this.
  6. Killer Snowman

Hasn't ya read a single book? Ya don't soar on stars. Ya make wishes on em. Sheesh...

Still, we don't has the supply for this kind of demand! What exactly our we gonna do if we get an order fer say... 20 of them Pollies? What'll we do?

7. Covert0ddity

We'll uh er... Hrmm... We'll have to breed more i suppurs. ​

Jimiboy666 likes this.
  8. Killer Snowman

Gret. As if I didn't has enough on my plate... Let me get the fertilizer...
    Did that tea kettle just say something? Or did you slip one of dem naner seeds in my whiskey again?...

9. Covert0ddity

I bet yers it was a nanner seed. Everyone knows metal cannurt spek.

Jimiboy666, Axe Garian and WoxandWarf like this.
  10. JimiboyGM

JimiboyGM Void-Bound Voyager

Awrite thaur! that's a braw corpo yoo've gart. Ah was wonderin' if ye an' Ah coods pool uir resoorces.
    We coods make quite th' profit.

Covert0ddity and Killer Snowman like this.
  11. Killer Snowman

I dunno what in tarnation you put in dem nanner seeds, but I'm imaginin' the talkin' tea pot as having a frenchie hick accent. It's scarin' me.
    Who the hell are ya and why should I waste any candle light on ya? Ha, I'm just joshin'. Whod'ya work fer? I reckon we could use some help around here, but I needs to be sure that the help we gets is the help we needs.

12. JimiboyGM

Aam th' best goddamn tiller in scootlund, Ah can plant craps oan grin, muir, ur e'en oan slightly moist earth!
    Ah can make yer nano crop nae make kettles gab!

Killer Snowman likes this.
  13. Killer Snowman

Sounds good pardner. Yer Scootish accent will be the entertainment this evenin'.
    Hawever, I must consalt with ma business buddy. Because I do not make rash decisions. I consult my BB first. *COUGH*CROPPITY*COUGH*

14. Covert0ddity

What's that 'bout meh? You fellers talk lot's, cus my 'net ain't be workin rightly. LEt's get us some pollies and such. Big 'ole storm 'ere on Eart.

15. Killer Snowman

This Scootish guy. Should we take 'em in? I reckon he can help... Besides, yer nanner crops could use an extra hand...
    ...Now the kettle is Scootish too. I reckon I oughta go lay down.

16. Covert0ddity

I sa that we do, Farmer! Navar know when you be needin' a talkin kettle! Nanner crops be good. Need tha help. You on Eart scotty? If ya be, then ye can stay in tha barn out thar.

17. JimiboyGM

Ah dornt min'. when yoo've slept in a scottish hotel a barn feels loch a fife staurn gig in dubai.

18. Killer Snowman

I don't belief we caught yer name?...
    Now yer talkin' to the kettle. Great. We're screwed.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  19. Covert0ddity

Well, tallkin kettles ain't be normal, but neither be bessie, eh? Bessie is an ole oxen, and she ain't normal

WoxandWarf likes this.
  20. Killer Snowman

DON'T YA TALK ABOUT BESSIE LIKE THAT Y'OLD COOT.
    Ya, I may have made some "adjustments" to Bessie thar... but still. She's an animal. She has feelin's too.

Covert0ddity and WoxandWarf like this.