1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback The criminals from the bounty update are PATHETIC

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by royal_fish, Aug 23, 2019.

1. royal_fish

royal_fish Phantasmal Quasar

And I really do mean pathetic. Even around fiery stars, they use these little beam pistols that hit me for like 4 damage per shot. I am not overpowered, just have on-level armor. When I'm taking out a bandit leader, I shouldn't be able to stand still for an hour and get a pedicure while he shoots me in the face fruitlessly. Bounty difficulty needs to be massively buffed to be even remotely entertaining.

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Agree. I can even build a house or read some codices while the criminals are attacking me.

3. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

They are great for being a practice dummy/bullet sponge purposes > w>

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  4. Wiranum

Wiranum Subatomic Cosmonaut

They are effectively weaker than the NPCs in villages and dungeons. The guards in the villages are 3 tiers above the level of the planets and are the most threatening. Then come hostile NPCs in the dungeons and way lower than those, bounty criminals... It would be wise to buff them as I didn't see many changes between gentle stars and fiery stars, except they stop dieing in one hit.