Building/Ship The City of Avior

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Vyrvin, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Vyrvin

Vyrvin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Avior has been established by a glitch named Nexus, the Mayor Nexus. It was a mining town because it was believed the barren planet had alot of valuable ore such as Erchius. The first ever building created was the obvious Erchius mine, which today is abandoned but strictly guarded. Today its a Prison, the second building was a complex for miners to reside and hangout in, right underground of it built a lab to research Erchius and a Storage. Yet Avior expanded from a mining village to a normal town as the mining industry has faded down. Avior gained the first district east to the mine. Nexus built himself a residence far east from the mine.
    But before a flash of eye, Avior expanded so much it got past his residence. As more people proved interest for the city and entire planet, more races started to move in. Florans started creating gangs and mafias until it become a military conflict, Avior has it's own military due to that and currently there is still alot of unsafety and conflict going on. The Florans and Aviorians have wared and a result is a ruined city east to the first ever district built.

After the conflict started to rise, the galactic nation that sent Nexus to establish the city abandoned it and left Aviorians there. They still try to enjoy the life on their unescapeable civilization, yet Avior became pretty wealthy it also is unsafe.
    Erchius mining has been disbanded and the Erchius Miner residence has been made a Prison.
    My Discord: Nexus#5610

What does Avior contain?

A night club, bar, lots of office skyscrapers, laboratories, theatre, apartments, living houses, swimming pool, beach, hotels, square with statue, arcade, library, school, sewer system, erchius mining facility, prison, military base, hospital, research facility, space port, museum, construction yard, hylotl shops, hylotl apartments, lots of parks, city hall, parliament building, castle, avian village and marketplace, historic marketplace, electric power plant, underground laboratory, space stations above the city, numi headquarters, art gallery, museum, mayor's mansion, small mine, bank, storage, hylotl restaurant, cathedral, mining facility and maybe some buildings ive forgot to list

This city is planet-wide, theres no place on the planet's surface without a building!

The city had built it's own cruise ship! Check it out here https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/cruise-ship-aviorian-pearl.152389/

https://imgur.com/a/fljbWlp - This album contains every single building, the buildings below arent all. It's less than a quarter of how much this city truly has!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The City Hall of Avior (west) and the Parliament Building (east)

[​IMG]
    The Holy Glitch' Cathedral

[​IMG]
    The entrace to the abandoned Erchius Mine

[​IMG]
    The Industrial zone of Avior

[​IMG]
    City Hall during Christmas!

[​IMG]
    Historic Marketplace of Avior

[​IMG]
    Art Gallery

[​IMG]
    Aviorian Museum of History and Culture

[​IMG]
    Theatre of Avior

[​IMG]
    Sneaky Snake Tank, used in the Human-Floran war.

[​IMG]
    Aviorian Prison (Formerly the Miners Residence)

[​IMG]
    Villa of the Mayor Nexus

[​IMG]
    Numi Studio and Hylotl Apartments

[​IMG]
    Storage House

[​IMG]
    (UNFINISHED) Station of Space Research and Scientific Advancement (also known as "the seahorse" due to it's shape)

[​IMG]
    Space Station (featuring a ship landing pad)

[​IMG]
    Nightclub

[​IMG]
    Cozy Bar

[​IMG]
    Arcade

[​IMG]
    Library

[​IMG]
    Public Pool

[​IMG]
    Tech Laboratory

[​IMG]
    Row Houses (features a shop, offices, bank and inn)

[​IMG]
    Department of Aviorian Defense

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Military and Training Base

[​IMG]
    Hylotl Restaurant and Hylotl Shops

[​IMG]
    Hylotl Apartments, Shops, Huge Park, Library and Arcade

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  2. Vyrvin

Vyrvin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heyo, thanks for the likes. Theres another project i'm working on.

The Squid likes this.