The Chucklefish Clash! Brand New Server Hunger Games!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Noone sheds a tear for me. It's alright. I've got all your names and will remember this in the future.

Witch Cat likes this.
  2. Dragon_Knight02

Dragon_Knight02 Space Spelunker

Good thing I'm not too late for this.

Witch Cat likes this.
  3. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    h o r r o r s h o w

Thankfully (or unfortunately depending on your perspective), a very very short horror show. Their numbers grow fewer by the day. No one can run forever.
    [​IMG]
    (Really sorry about the crappy screen cap, my screenshot thing is acting up for some reason)
    And speaking of running away, Purple books it the second he sees the large mass of whale tumbling towards him. Smart move since DMG is out for blood. I wonder how long "running away" is going to be a valid strategy. This fish receives clean water from an unknown sponsor which is a life saver. Because he's a fish. Kinda needs that. The now dried, wrinkly and parched DMG stares with envy. Otto hunts for others because he is bored but still wary of the murder group that went ahead and assassinated Stalin.

Far off from the midst of combat, Ryast tenderly spreads a soothing balm over Zelda's wounds with his jelly knife. The air is tense between them and they refuse to meet each other's eyes. Zelda then begins to stare, "UWAAAAA" he whispers lovingly. Ryast gasps and faces Zelda, cheeks flushed as he looks away again with a shy smile. Could this be a sign of a blossoming romance?

Surenu, Tyle, Pangaea and 3 others like this.
  4. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

I'm surprisingly helpful, between zelda and lemon grab.

The Purple Dragon and Witch Cat like this.
  5. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I'm just glad The Glorious God Emperor of Mankind has survived. I'll still be on the lookout for Horus though.

Witch Cat likes this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

The fish gets clean water. How... how did the fish survive before?

7. {insert_name_here}

{insert_name_here} Astral Cartographer

I can't stop laughing.

Only ten tributes remain! And it's only day 2!

8. Witch Cat

By swimming in the blood of his fallen enemies. Duh.

The Purple Dragon, Ryast and Surenu like this.
  9. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ryast, please take care of li-er zelda for me. He has to be in the next games so that i can have him pair up with a really cool guy.

10. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    I am so sorry these take so long

Romance! Drama! Death! Mostly death, but still! Been a very exciting show so far. We left off on Zelda and Ryast sharing a tender moment, but can their love truly last on the battle field? Read on to find out!

[​IMG]

And immediately into the cheating! This is some scalding tea, Zelda was caught hand-holding with the God Emporer! Ryast has refused to comment on the situation and has instead chosen to look into the sky thinking deeply. A new group has recently been formed made purely out of murderous animals! A fish, whale, rabbit, and spider all team up and sleep in shifts, watching each other's backs. For now. But Spider is finding it hard to sleep, constantly waking up from a nightmare about being squashed by a rolled up newspaper. But at least he's sleeping better than Lemon, who is forced to sleep in the cold while quietly muttering "UNACCEPTAAAAAAABLE!" And Otto graciously permits Purple into his shelter in the midst of this madness.

Ryast, Dragon_Knight02, Tyle and 2 others like this.
  11. The Purple Dragon

It's not cheating when it's the Glorious God Emperor of The Imperium of Mankind!

12. Goncorer

Goncorer Void-Bound Voyager

So, the Rabbit of Caerbannog and D.M.G. are sleeping with the fish(es)?

13. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

I actually didn't notice we had so many animals alive. That's kinda cool

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  14. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

*bumps the cool thread so people notice it*

15. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Maybe a pink whale might help

16. Witch Cat

AAAAA SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS. UPDATE TOMORROW OR YOU CAN SLAP ME D:

17. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

ahahaha I wasnt sure, glad to know this is still going

The Purple Dragon and Witch Cat like this.
  18. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

19. The Purple Dragon

I don't know, he does accuse me of being a penguin a lot...
    I'm kidding! You know why? Because I'm Pickle Rick!

20. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    t h i s d i d n ' t d i e y e t ?

Drama! Action! Death! Blood! Despair! Welcome back to the best show on the internet, last episode we left of on... Er... How did we end? Speaking of, how long ago was our last episod- GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY IT'S BEEN MONTHS. AAAA, SHIT. UHH, EXTRA MURDERS AND DEATH THIS EPISODE GUYS! (plzdntkillmeh)

[​IMG]

TWO DEATHS IN THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES, HAH! WE'RE NOT SHIT ANYMORE. At least, I think we have two deaths? Ryast just severely sliced Ottoman with his jammy knife, but Purple Dragon definitely killed his hero with Pan's trident! Good job, Purp! You're giving us our ratings back. DMG, Zelda, and Lemon are doing our obligatory heartbreak portion of the episode, each of them going around sleeping or remembering home all mopey like. And here's our fresh drama portion! Spider sees the Rabbit and Trump Fish whispering in the distance, could their ninja animal friendship be over? Find out next time in... THE CHUCKLE FISH CLASH!