RP The Children of Knowledge

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by beari78, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Paladin

Paladin Pangalactic Porcupine

"Ouch." James grimaced as he held his hand, "What's going on?" In regards to the orbs that were glowing blue.

2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Oh, it's just simple dimensional teleportation." Reiden said calmly.
    "You and Moony, hold these."
    Reiden handed Moon-Brighter and James each an orb. The spheres made a terrible screeching sound, and everyone was lost in a sea of darkness.

...#SooSfish...

Reiden awoke in a colorless room. He saw the bodies of James and Moon-Brighter laying on the ground, unconscious. Beside them were the three guards from earlier. Reiden quickly ran to them and dragged their limp bodies into a small closet room close by.

((Dis James house now!))

3. beari78

beari78 Guest

*Moon-Brighter stirs* "HUH WUH?! Oh. Lovely house. It yours' James? So now that were here, or at least somewhere safe, I imagine we should stock up and head for Lacrad to create a much larger base of operations on Lilantia?

4. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

((Meh))
    Reiden opened the door, covered in blood. "Don't worry, I didn't kill anyone. Only mind control. I see you two are making friends."

"So, now that this is private, I believe I must explain this whole thing to both of you."

"I bet you've heard of a place called the Agaran Preserve Initiative. Haven't? That's fine. It has recently inspired a new galactic terrorist group. Name unknown. They travel in large, black mechs and burn every Agaran in their path."

"Now, I'm sure you two don't know much about dimensions. Each dimension is a circle, a dab on a beautiful painting. In the dimension bordering us, there is a civilization called the Eldritch. They work with void-related machinery. The void is what you find between dimensions, were there is nothing. The Eldritch have managed to access it and use it for their own purposes. This includes Void Containers, Void Guns, and a very unstable element called Viton. The Eldritch will destroy any unwanted substances by sending them to other dimensions."

"Two cycles ago, an especially unstable Vitron crystal was expelled into our dimension. This terrorist group has acquired this crystal. And they are fully capable of completing their next goal, which I plan to stop."

"They plan to destroy Lilantia."

beari78 likes this.
  5. beari78

beari78 Guest

((I want to save the poor mushrooms. :() "Why would they want to destroy this marvel of civilization? Are they working with the Eldritch?" Moon-Brighter said in a horrified voice. ((Eldritch? [​IMG] ))

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
  6. Paladin

"Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah" James started shaking his hands, one of which was still bleeding, staining the floor below. "These guys are trying to destroy Lilantia? As in, the whole place?"

At that moment, James realized his hand was still bleeding, and walked over to the same closet that Reiden stuffed the police in. Inside, he pulled out a first aid kit and began to dress his wounds.

Some objects that stood out in the closet was the rifle leaning against the wall, an accompanying switchblade lying beside it, and some USCM Armor in the back.

7. beari78

beari78 Guest

"USCM... I ran into a few of them a while back. Showed those xenophobic morons! Not to say they all are though," Moon-Brighter said wistfully. "Heh, I think you have quite a story with them from the looks of it."
    OOC: I think this would be a good theme for those Eldritch. End OOC.

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"This terrorist group has nothing to do with the Eldritch; they simply found the equivalent to a piece of Eldritch trash. This Viton Crystal is powerful enough to obliterate the planet and send it into the void itself, were it would be ripped to shreds."

"My good friend Owlstalker, who owns API, recently had a terrible incident at an Agaran village. The terrorists struck, and burned down the whole village. But one of the mechs was struck by a stray meteor, instantly killing the pilot but preserving the cockpit. It was in there that Owl found the plans for this."

"According to their plans, they will first strike Gravitoria, wiping out the main Lilantian battle force. Then they will attempt to capture Xitonsis and plant the crystal there. They would then escape and watch as the planet is torn apart."

"So you to should gear up. We need to head to Gravitoria."

Reiden walked to the closet were James was, and shouted, "Pay! Hay! May!" The three police came out, stumbling as if in a trance, and flocked to Reiden.

beari78 likes this.
  9. Paladin

James frowned at Moon-Brighter's words, but did not say anything, his demeanor darkening.

"...RS-822 all over again..." When he heard Reiden, not even noticing the police suddenly standing up.

He looked at the USCM armor, and then the weapons on the wall.

James stared at the two for what seemed like eternity to him, thoughts and emotions rushing through him.

At last, he broke out of his stare, taking the weapons from the closet and placing them carefully on a wooden table. He then lugged the armor out, and, with a certain familiarity, began to put it on.

beari78 likes this.
  10. beari78

beari78 Guest

"Okay. My trusty Hylotl Katana is always ready for a fight! And you as well, my pet!" Moon-Brighter throws out this: [​IMG]

11. beari78

beari78 Guest

QUEST!!!
    Go to Gravitoria and find Platnius, the intelligent Floran! He knows more about the crystal!​

12. Paladin

James slipped on the last part of his armor, arguably the most important: his helmet.

With a certain familiarity, he gripped his Pulse Rifle, checking it to make sure that it would still work after it's long disuse.

When he was certain it could still fire, he turned to his house guests "Well, where do we go next? Gravitoria?"

13. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

Flame burst into james house yelling "does anyone want some delicious veggies

14. beari78

beari78 Guest

"Scared the Kali out of me man! Well Reiden, looks like our crazy about veggies reconnaissance guy is here." Moon-Brighter sighed. "Should we start calling him Demeter?"

15. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Plantnius walked on the street to a small house and knokked on the door. Old man opened the door and smiled. "Did you find him?" The man asked. "Yes, the police were very happy for getting him." Plantnius said, "This is what he stole, right?" He showed the man a shining short-sword with emeralds on the handle. "Yes, that is it it" The old man thanked and gave Plantnius some pixels. Plantnius left the house and began walking towards a nearby restaurant. He had heard many people talk about it.

16. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

"oh I'm not some nature god I'm just a farmer glitch who likes to chop veggies with a sword"Flame cuts up a carrot with his sword "so anyone want some carrot"

17. beari78

beari78 Guest

"No thank you. We must be heading to Gravitoria now for a new member of our little band." Moon-Brighter mounted his pet outside, and began to head for Gravitoria.

18. Paladin

James slung his rifle over his back, and followed the Novakid out the door.

He gazed over his farm, and it's columns of wheat before turning to Moon-Brighter "Chances are you and Reiden have now been reported to the authorities. I recommend staying off the road, and out of sight. If we have to go somewhere, me and...uh, the Glitch should go, I don't think either of us have a record, or any previous contact with you two, so we should be able avoid suspicion."

19. beari78

beari78 Guest

"Right. We make for Gravitoria and glory! Onward comrades!"

20. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

"yay" starts running around in circles shaking his sword