RP The Chicken Conspiracy -- Semi-Silly Starbound RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Feathery Quink, Feb 27, 2015.

?

How should the story read?

Poll closed Mar 5, 2015.
  1. First person?

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Third person?

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius_CF Big Damn Hero

Demetrius aims his gold revolver at the Floran.
    "What twins? Why is she armed anyway? This is a trap isn't it?"

2. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

"Those twins seem like my kinda people! Do we getta' meet em'?" She tilts her head to the side.

3. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

Eeh. Well, they are fun. And my cousins. And Demetrius, no need for fighting. I hope you trust me.

4. Feathery Quink

"And WHAT? You HAVE to stop using 'and'. I taught you grammar and those two rascals... Gaaah." a bubbly voice drifts in from an upstairs cabin. "Sakura, please stop correctin' me," Palmfrond yellls back up. "Don't ye have some mapping ta do?"

5. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius's eyes widen. "Sakura.." he whispers to himself. He makes a hand signal to the juggernauts, them raising their guns aiming at the staircase.

"Blow her brains out on sight."

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  6. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

Whimsy scampered in front of the staircase as soon as Demereius gave the command, trying to block it with her rather small and not very bulletproof build. Her corona flickers harshly, giving away her extreme irritation. "Hey, ya' can't jus' fire whatever ya' like in here!" She waves her arms about to exaggerate her point. She turns her head to look up the stairway.

7. Feathery Quink

A little blue crablike robot with a large screen scuttles in. Sakura is on the screen, in 1080p. "Well hello, Whimzy. And very sorry to you Demetrius. You know, my clan is... prone to such rages. As such, I am not here but at home. I must meditate a while longer." The little crab stabs at a piece of paper, creating a perfect starmap. Looking at Demetrius, Gearshaw tells him, "She only killed USCM. They were out to get you anyway."

8. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius sighs in disappointment, telling the guards to lower their guns. "I've heard some stuff about you searching for me and now you don't have the guts to come and face me?!" He slams his hand on the table. "You're a disgrace."

// Newsflash //
    Picture footage of intergalactic villain and drunk, Demetrius!
    DemetriusPic1.png
    Demetrius is seen executing a Hylotl, merciless. Armies from all over space are trying to locate Demetrius, with no success yet.
    If you have any information on this person, contact us now.

// Newsflash //

"Can't even remember that." He grinned, before taking a sip.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  9. Feathery Quink

"Demetrius, a wise Glitch once taught me that your worst enemies can become the strongest of allies." As the Floran speaks, his magnificent blossom opens, and the furry little creature crawls out. He had made a shell of sap. "If there is any way I can make it up to you -- whiskey, chicken removal, hunting, -- I would be pleased to help. As Palmfrond said, allies, not enemies."

10. Demetrius_CF

"Just don't kill me.. And yes some liquor please. Why exactly did you stop hunting me down?"

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  11. Feathery Quink

“On that cheery note, why don’t ya have some food?” Fleetfeather stands by the table, with a rack of huge plates. Four have some baked alien fish, with poofy purple vegetables as well as a little rice pile. One has a glowing blue clump of cowboy-style beans, with some pita-looking bread. Another is piled high with semi-cooked flesh and a even larger stack of unrecognizable red goop. Wonderful smells fill the air as each plate is handed out. “Nova beans ta Whimzy, fish platter ta th' humans, and that… thingy ta Palmfrond."[DOUBLEPOST=1426806208][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "I dedicated my life to peace."

12. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius smiles. "You finally accepted you couldn't stop me, guess you're still pretty educated for a fish."

13. Feathery Quink

"Do not talk to thine equals with that tone of voice," Gearshaw clanks. "Twas not the wisest thing that Sakura has done, and she is wiser for it now. Thee should sit and enjoy your food."

14. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius sits down "Just know, there are a lot more soldiers back on my ship, so if anything happens to me, you'll all be gone."

15. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

"But that's not fair! What if Someone else kills ya' n' I got nothin' ta' do wit' it? I want full responsibility if i'm going to be dyin'!"

16. Demetrius_CF

"My soldiers know nothing better than eliminate every alien, they're itching to kill you."

17. Feathery Quink

"Kraaawk! You two, mealtime is not a time for arguments." An irritated Fleetfeathers pecks at a bowl of grain.
    Palmfrond grabs a strip of bloody red flesh and starts to tear it apart. He stops briefly to look out the window, glancing at Demetrius's ship. Two lithe figures, both wearing light armor that changes color to the smooth metal of the ship, leap over the machine and run directly towards the small building that everyone is in.
    "For th' love 'o' gerbils, XYLEM AND PHLOEM, INCOMING!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  18. The Lem

The Lem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A Floran-style ship lands nearby and a Floran, followed by two humans; a male and a female, walks out of it. The Floran walks up to Palmfrond and exclaims "What the hell is going on here?!?".

19. Feathery Quink

"And who the hell are you? And why DOES MY LUNCH GET INTERRUPTED ALL THE TIME?" Palmfrond is cut off by two skinny Floran leaping off his head and next to Whimzy. In a ridiculously fast-paced drawl, they introduce themselves. "Hello all, the name's Xylem -- and I'm Phloem! -- we are the Master Weaponmakerss, and we -- agreed on Lords of Ludicrouss Weaponry! -- No we didn't shuttup sister! -- Well, you can go boil your leaves! Yargh!" Both Floran leap on each other and begin fighting and slapping each other. Palmfrond sighs. A bored chirp from Fleetfeathers drifts over as she hops in a nest made of purple and orange wood. "This'll take a while."

20. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius sits at the table, eating his food not paying attention to everything he hates.