Mob The Bugfixers

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Newominus, Apr 29, 2013.

?

What are your thoughts on them?

1. I like them!

79.2%
  2. I don't like them.

6.2%
  3. They look really cool!

46.2%
  4. They look gross

3.8%
  5. They're alright.

13.8%
  1. Shiokuri

Shiokuri Ketchup Robot

I wish we had gotten this as a race rather than those stupid cowboy Novakids...

2. Nightly

Nightly Cosmic Narwhal

The Bugfixers aren't a race though, their enemies. Plus the Novakid have quite a lot of thought put into them and I think their awesome.

Finn Learson, Newominus and jintoya like this.
  3. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

agreed, i think two different robot races would have been a little boring, the novakids are rather well done although i could have gone for a little more in-depth background on them instead of the good'ol "they dont know thier past, so you dont either" route, i like the way this is like the glitch but in the same way its not at all the glitch, well put togeather.

Newominus likes this.
  4. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

Do the Bugfixers fix bugs or just complain about them? hur hur hur

Nah I jest, these are freaking awesome

Newominus likes this.
  5. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Man, i freaking love your style. Good work!

6. Newominus

Newominus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I appreciate all the praise everyones given me, and I'm glad people still enjoy my "work" here!

Don't worry though, I'll come back once in a while and do a few things. Sometime. Later. Perhaps.

WHAZAM! EXCLAMATION!
    CONTINUED DOWN UNDER!

7. Newominus

You guys don't mind me posting two times in sequence right? :p
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ive added about 12 new weapons, many of which hopefully have not so dull properties on them, and changed the sprite for the cannon, scepter and linegun. Along with 1 new bugfixer and many various miscellaneous changes you probably won't notice.
    [​IMG]
    Oh and the planet that I renamed to Deraperpton

Crystan likes this.
  8. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Nice work, Newominus! Btw. I am the only one who read "Derptron" instead of Deraperpton? ;)

9. Newominus

Ho, ho, ho! You were not alone!

10. Skippy3

Skippy3 Pangalactic Porcupine

This is by far the best suggestion I've seen here. This blows even the Novakid away (though, to be honest, they weren't that good of an idea to begin with).

11. Newominus

Thank you! Although I'm confused as to why people don't like the idea of the novakid, why is that?

12. Jayfeather

Jayfeather Industrial Terraformer

I love this!

13. Newominus

In a little celebration of All Hallows' Eve, or what have you, THE BLACK BUGFIXER has joined the club!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yes, I know. Hes not ACTUALLY coloured black, but you get the idea.

Crystan likes this.
  14. SpaceHyena

SpaceHyena Zero Gravity Genie

Those sprites are really good! Do you know a game called cortex command? This would be a perfect mod for it!
    Seriously! Check it out! The modding community is pretty big.

15. Skippy3

Well, first off, nearly everyone is going to be one when they're added. Plus, they're just another race, nothing special there.
    Your idea adds a massive chunk of content that fits in with the lore and I would personally love to see it ingame.

16. Newominus

Hey guys, ive added 4 pieces of Tech (boy, finally!) to the arsenal, and a bunch of new images for those title banner things, whatever you call them. They might not be the most original, and of course I stole nabbed borrowed the ideas from other games :p
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Crystan and failcake like this.
  17. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Its just pure awesome, love the spriting <3

18. Croyd

Croyd Big Damn Hero

Wow, nice work, very well thought out.

19. Newominus

Adding a few MORE weapons doesn't hurt, right?
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    If thats now how you use the word carbine, then im sorry, but the word carbine looks cool!

Crystan likes this.
  20. Skippy3

I really like the look of the bow.