The Bowler Bowler

Discussion in 'Create-A-Hat' started by BioApple, Nov 21, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    No, I was not stuttering. This bowler is simply so bowler we had to say "bowler" twice. AND EVEN THAT IS NOT ENOUGH.​
    How can a bowler be even more bowler than other bowlers, you ask? Well, I will show you.​
    Introducing: The Bowler Bowler!​
    [​IMG]
    Pictured: The bowlerest bowler a bowler could ever bowl with.
    That's right, consumer: We've taken a bowling ball, cut it in half, and put a nice little brim on it, all for your bowling-hat-bowling pleasure! This stylish bowling bowler accessory will help you land your jumps a little better on that fluffly balloon planet you love so much. Plus, you can stack two of them together to make a Bowler Bowler bowling bowler ball! Or you can tip a Bowler Bowler upside down and eat soup out of your new Bowler Bowler bowling bowl bowler! The possibilities are endless*!​
    [​IMG]
    Actual size for more trained eyes.
    THIS JUST IN: The Bowler Bowler bowling fun is no longer restricted to human bowlers! Feast your eyes on our multiracial ethnic-type Bowler Bowler brand bowlers for those aliens looking to enjoy the Bowler Bowler bowling fun.​

[​IMG]
    The brick-and-clay Avian Bowler Bowler. Don't tell them they're made in factories.​
    [​IMG]
    The sleek, metallic Apex Bowler Bowler. The absolute pinnacle of modern civilization.​
    [​IMG]
    The Floran Bowler Bowler. Wonder how they stuff all those leaves in there.​
    [​IMG]
    The Aquatic Metroid People Bowler Bowler. I'd make another joke here but I have no idea what these things are.​
    [​IMG]
    The Robot Bowler Bowler. Because style is extremely logical.​

I know there's a rule against alternate variations, but I remember reading that some items in-game would change based on the selected race so I decided to account for it. I can always delete that if it becomes a problem.​
    LEAKED BLUEPRINTS FROM THE .01%, INC.

[​IMG]

The Story of How The Bowler Bowler Came to be the Bowler Bowler​
    Once upon a time there was a bowler called Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington. Bowler McBowlington was an avid bowler, and would bowl with his bowler friends at the local bowling alley, Bowler Bowling Bowlers, in the small town of Bowling on the planet Bowl, which is located in the Bolar System. His unit, the Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers (The Bipolar Bowlers for short), were a very skilled bowling unit and had won many bowling tournaments in Bowl over the course of their short history. They never managed to bowl themselves a bowlership (a scholarship given to bright, skilled young bowling units), however, and did not have enough Bowlballs (the currency of the Bolar System) to give themselves a full uniform. This saddened young Bowler and all of the other Bipolar Bowlers, too.​
    Bowler McBowlington's father, Bowling McBowlington, ran a bowler store just outside of Bowling. Haberdashers have it tough on Bowl, however, as bowlers would rather bowl than wear bowlers, and Bowling was unable to lend Bowler and the other Bipolar Bowlers bowlers for their bowling uniform. In fact, Bowling and the entire Bowling McBowlington's Bowling Bowler Store were out of bowlers, leaving only a small amount of bowler brims for the bowlers to bowl with. Needless to say, the Bipolar Bowlers would look silly bowling with only bowler brims for their bowlers, so Bowler had to come up with another idea. Luckily for him, Bowling McBowlington's Bowling Bowler Store had in its basement a phosphor laser saw (for, you know, bowling), and so Bowler and his bowling unit donated their bowling balls to be lasered in half and hollowed out before they were affixed to the bowler brims to become what Bowler christened as the "Bowler McBowlington's Bowler 'The Bowler' McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowlers".​
    Bowling balls were very cheap on Bowl, so the Bipolar Bowlers were able to pick up new bowling balls to bowl with very easily. Their style was noticed and they gained a brand-new following of bowling Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers fans, who all wanted Bowler McBowlington's Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowlers for themselves. Bowling McBowler's Bowling Bowler Store thus became Bowling McBowler's Bowling Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowler Store and everything was happy. Our company, the .01 %, took notice of the Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowlers' dapperness and bought out the whole brand, renaming it from Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowlers to simply the Bowler Bowlers, and the rest is bowling bowl bowler bowling ball Bowler Bowling "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl, Bipolar Bowler Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowler Store Bowling Ball Bowling bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler---ERROR---bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler​

2. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

Erm...

Wouldn't this be heavy?

Quartez and Sgt. Sprocket like this.
  3. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

Who cares?
    It's a hat, a bowling ball, and a soup bowl all in one!
    Surely the mass amounts of uses compensates for the constant neck pains at night?

4. Chibi Banana

Chibi Banana Void-Bound Voyager

What a cute idea. I like it. X3 But if you tried to eat soup out of it, wouldn't it leak out of the holes?

Sgt. Sprocket likes this.
  5. Well, the Bowler Bowler bowling team did have to hollow out a lot of bowling ball to make room for the bowler (that is, the one who bowls, not the Bowler Bowler bowler). It is still somewhat heavier than the average bowler, but it's not like game characters can feel pain...

...right?

True bowlers can eat fast enough. After all, they've got bowling to do with their Bowler Bowler soup bowls.

Luci likes this.
  6. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

Damn you logic...

7. Luci

Luci Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello there, good sir! Took me a while to convert your post into BB Code, as the BB Code Editor here isn't working (for me, at least).

When it comes to centering content via Rich Text, spoilers and the "align center" code tends to be buggy together, thus creating duplicate, empty spoilers. Thankfully I can solve this particular coding problem, and haven't met anyone yet who can as well. :/

Replace and Copy the following code exactly as it is into your post -- no need for BB Code Editor (use it if you can, the little blue A on top right corner), Rich Text should accept it as well. Tested a few times and it came out brilliant- one, nicely centered, single spoiler with very nice bowling hats. Do a Preview before posting so you don't think I'm tricking you in someway. :p

I should also mention that if you try to edit your post after you've used the following code, chances are, Rich Text Editor will add all sorts of code mess, therefore creating empty spoilers once again.

Enjoy and good luck!

Code:
    [CENTER]No, I was not stuttering. This hat is simply so bowler we had to say "bowler" twice.

How can a bowler hat be even more bowler than other bowler hats, you ask? Well, I will show you.

Introducing: The Bowler Bowler!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/L1NCq.png[/IMG]

Oh... So sleek...

That's right, consumer: We've taken a bowling ball, cut it in half, and put a nice little brim on it, all for your bowling-hat-bowling pleasure! This stylish bowling bowler accessory will help you land your jumps a little better on that fluffly balloon planet you love so much. Plus, you can stack two of them together to make a Bowler Bowler bowling bowler ball! Or you can tip a Bowler Bowler upside down and eat soup out of your new Bowler Bowler bowling bowl bowler! The possibilities are endless*!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HFQ7l.png[/IMG]

Actual size for more trained eyes.

THIS JUST IN: The Bowler Bowler bowling fun is no longer restricted to human bowlers! Feast your eyes on our multiracial ethnic-type Bowler Bowler brand bowlers for those aliens looking to enjoy the Bowler Bowler bowling fun.

[spoiler="Bowler Bowler Alternate Races"]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/z4PVd.png[/IMG]

The brick-and-clay Avian Bowler Bowler. Don't tell them they're made in factories.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/02THu.png[/IMG]

The sleek, metallic Apex Bowler Bowler. The absolute height of technology.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9ZDz5.png[/IMG]

The Plant People Bowler Bowler. Wonder how they stuff all those leaves in there.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wuicK.png[/IMG]

The Aquatic Metroid People Bowler Bowler. I'd make another joke here but I have no idea what these things are.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P017N.png[/IMG]

The Robot Bowler Bowler. Because style is extremely logical.

[/spoiler]

I know there's a rule against alternate variations, but I remember reading that some items in-game would change based on the selected race so I decided to account for it. I can always delete that if it becomes a problem.[/CENTER]

BioApple likes this.
  8. Thanks, I appreciate it. :D

9. Grohdok

Grohdok Guest

Well, I can say that it's considerably better than those Derby Derby hats they had a few millennium ago. That one got real messy real fast.

10. EDIT: Updated the robot version to look more distinct.

11. NicoWaves

NicoWaves Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can't like this enough! If this does not get into the game now, I demand you to make a mod that's adding these as soon as the game gets released! :up:

12. What's this? It would seem some of the secret blueprints of the .01% company have been leaked! (see OP)

Sorry I haven't been updating this much. I've been carried away with recording this week. I'll do some more later, I promise. :DD

13. NicoWaves

NicoWaves Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just fell in love with the apex bowler, could I use it in my signature? :love:

nababoo likes this.
  14. Be my guest. :)

15. Sacrifice for the greater good :)

Galactic Mindswipe likes this.
  16. The Story of How The Bowler Bowler Came to be the Bowler Bowler
    Once upon a time there was a bowler called Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington. Bowler McBowlington was an avid bowler, and would bowl with his bowler friends at the local bowling alley, Bowler Bowling Bowlers, in the small town of Bowling on the planet Bowl, which is located in the Bolar System. His unit, the Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers (The Bipolar Bowlers for short), were a very skilled bowling unit and had won many bowling tournaments in Bowl over the course of their short history. They never managed to bowl themselves a bowlership (a scholarship given to bright, skilled young bowling units), however, and did not have enough Bowlballs (the currency of the Bolar System) to give themselves a full uniform. This saddened young Bowler and all of the other Bipolar Bowlers, too.​
    Bowler McBowlington's father, Bowling McBowlington, ran a bowler store just outside of Bowling. Haberdashers have it tough on Bowl, however, as bowlers would rather bowl than wear bowlers, and Bowling was unable to lend Bowler and the other Bipolar Bowlers bowlers for their bowling uniform. In fact, Bowling and the entire Bowling McBowlington's Bowling Bowler Store were out of bowlers, leaving only a small amount of bowler brims for the bowlers to bowl with. Needless to say, the Bipolar Bowlers would look silly bowling with only bowler brims for their bowlers, so Bowler had to come up with another idea. Luckily for him, Bowling McBowlington's Bowling Bowler Store had in its basement a phosphor laser saw (for, you know, bowling), and so Bowler and his bowling unit donated their bowling balls to be lasered in half and hollowed out before they were affixed to the bowler brims to become what Bowler christened as the "Bowler McBowlington's Bowler 'The Bowler' McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowlers".​
    Bowling balls were very cheap on Bowl, so the Bipolar Bowlers were able to pick up new bowling balls to bowl with very easily. Their style was noticed and they gained a brand-new following of bowling Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers fans, who all wanted Bowler McBowlington's Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowlers for themselves. Bowling McBowler's Bowling Bowler Store thus became Bowling McBowler's Bowling Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowler Store and everything was happy. Our company, the .01 %, took notice of the Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowlers' dapperness and bought out the whole brand, renaming it from Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowlers to simply the Bowler Bowlers, and the rest is bowling bowl bowler bowling ball Bowler Bowling "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl, Bipolar Bowler Bowler "The Bowler" McBowlington Bowling, Bowl Bipolar Bowling Ball Bowlers Bowling Ball Bowler Bowler Store Bowling Ball Bowling bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler---ERROR---bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler bowler​

Sir. Bending Unit and nababoo like this.
  17. So much bowler :3

18. Put a banner on this just in time for the contest to end. Now I am finished.

nababoo likes this.