1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Cauchemare

Cauchemare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

iTriedSoHard. Hope you'll like it :D

Dekadrachm likes this.
  2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

It was....bewtiful... Anyways let me know if you like the new weapons I added also tell me your favorite when you get a chance.

3. Cauchemare

Cauchemare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Didn't quite got the chance to check all of them yet, lol. Are you still taking the requests?

4. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Yeah, still taking request.[DOUBLEPOST=1425799226][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hello, your model for the ordered weapon "Firesprite" has been constructed. Please leave feedback.

[​IMG]

5. Nenock

Nenock Void-Bound Voyager

Wait why don't you update that anymore? and I wonder what it's about.. You know what nvm I'll check it out[DOUBLEPOST=1425799306][/DOUBLEPOST]Welll it looks cool and quite similar to this with the customisation and stuffz. And it has some cool elements to it.

6. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Never got the spotlight I wanted it to get, and I got bored due to lack of feed back and encouragement. When you work for nothing you lose hope.[DOUBLEPOST=1425800477][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hello, your model fro the ordered weapon "Helios Blade" is complete. We have made a few changes to the original design to better match the materials description. If you do not like the changes please let us know. Also be sure to leave feedback.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    Presios Saiyan likes this.
  7. Nenock

Really? I work for nothing all the time but I don't lose hope. (Although I don't have much motivation either)

8. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

lol, yea but I also got bored lol.

9. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Really great idea for a mod it's looking great so fare Brah, I hope you stick with it. I seen an update you posted saying your running a little low on names, I don't really have a weapon need as I like to make my own, I'm still having some trouble moving from textures like such in stalker and ARM3 to pix art but I do love to mess about in gimp. Any how back to why I posted sorry about that. Here's just a few names, if you happen to like any I know a lot more. Here is a few old Greek words Kpatos = power, Letho = hidden or forgotten depends on word that follows it, Erebus = darkness, Duilius = war. if you happen to like one or two let me know I know some more along with some Roman names and words and a few others as well. Keep up the great work Brah. sees ya on the flip flop gum drop :)

10. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Thanks, I will let you know if I use them :) or need more.

11. JustanotherStarbounder

JustanotherStarbounder Subatomic Cosmonaut

weapon:axe
    name:The executioner
    color:dark grey with a brown handle and red details
    tier:endgame
    dmg:1000-1700
    attack speed:1.50
    great mod btw and its 2-handed :)

12. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Dekadrachm updated The Black Market with a new update entry:

Mobius Armor/ fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1425805454][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Alright, I will finish this tomorrow because it's 4 am here, however I will build your preview model.[DOUBLEPOST=1425805752][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Attention, your preview model for your custom weapon has been created. Please leave feedback

[​IMG]

13. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

could you increase the damage for meteor to 645?

14. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I will try tomorrow... It's 4 am here and I'm tired

15. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

ok

16. Nenock

Same. well good night or morning since its 4 am ahere you're at

17. JustanotherStarbounder

I like it great mod btw i approve :)

18. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

third suggestion ( too excited)

name: aurorablitz

type: beam sniper rifle

shoots: electric blue laser bolt beam ( straight beam) like the one eye alien quadropedals shoots. The beam triggers a plasma grenade explosion when hitting stuff

appearance: the barrel consist of a typical railgun barrel like the one in halo ( im talking only about the barrel). The gun body should have a battery in the frame with a scope at the top like normal sniper rifles. The grip has the usual hunting gun grip except from the color

tier: 10

color: the barrel rail and the frame battery should be cyan and the frame and grip should be gray

19. JustanotherStarbounder

weapon:scythe
    Name:The death bringer
    Color:Black with purple or violet details
    Tier:endgame
    dmg:1000-2000
    Attack speed:2.00
    2nd suggestion loving this mod :) btw its 2-handed

20. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

:p:pI got two more ideas! Feel free to take your time, if you need to. Everyone needs some rest! :)

Name: Ear Splitter
    Look: Black with yellow stripes, kinda like Hazard tape. Has a very large opening at the end
    Type: Rocket Launcher Hybrid
    Shoots: Sound Waves
    Tier: 7
    Anything else: Shoots a Large, High-Frequency Sound Wave at the Target.
    And...

Name: Atomic Minigun
    Look: Like a Futuristic Minigun. Maybe with a large battery on the end (You don't have to if it's too difficult :) )
    Type: Assault Rifle (With the heaviness of a Rocket Launcher)
    Tier: endgame
    ROF (Rate of Fire): 50
    Bullets: Lasers
    Anything Else: I just feel this game needs a Minigun :)

(Also, how do you craft a new Black Market Vendor after you already had one? I accidentally lost mine after going on a server :( )

Keep up the amazing work! I'm thinking about applying for artist, does GIMP 2 work okay?