1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Damn that's beautiful.

2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Thank ya kindly sir, should be available soon! I just hope the tri-elemental effects won't be too performance demanding for lesser rigs.

ManicRykker likes this.
  3. ManicRykker

ManicRykker Phantasmal Quasar

That thing looks gorgeous.

I'd probably be one of the sort firing it off everywhere.. Not even just to kill monsters.

Just to see the flash of colors. :rofl:

4. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Each flame has it's own color, since its RGB together it makes a white light.

5. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Here is the re-done razor bomb...
    [​IMG]

xaliber and ManicRykker like this.
  6. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I think user requested items will be crafted at the penguin weapon shop maybe

7. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

So the penguin weapon shop will contain user requested weapons that have to be crafted on site.

8. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Dekadrachm updated The Black Market (Reboot) with a new update entry:

Custom orders & Distribution Tweaks?

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

10. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Feedback will be appreciated on all new content, give me suggestions on how to better balance things and improve the lore. The only thing that keeps this mod alive is the people who support it.

11. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

happy st paddys day, i am always here to assist in request ticket taking

Dekadrachm likes this.
  12. locksandkeys

locksandkeys Void-Bound Voyager

nice mod and maybe i could suggest a few weapon ideas that seem cool to me
    - a mortar for shooting shells (frag bombs maybe?) over hills and such and have the laser from the Ex Machina to show angle?
    -hand cannons that function like the Miniknog Launcher but fire high damage cannon balls?
    -and a gun (not really sure what kinda) that shoots the projectiles from Solus Katana

13. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

If you're more specific then I think I can do something.

14. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Yeee Boiii, I'm so lazy lol, Idek why I continued this...

15. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As people seem to be making requests, I'm curious: is it possible to request a remote controlled car/heli bomb?

So the weapon will shoot out a remote controlled car (for land travel) or heli (for air travel) which you can control to a certain point, and you can detonate them as you will. It's different from homing rockets as: 1) it's not "guided", but "controlled", i.e. the vehicle will stay still at the point you desire; 2) it doesn't have a timer, you have full control to decide when it will explode.

It's like the RC Bandit weapon from GTA San Andreas (video starts at 2:40)

16. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Sounds complicated, car physics may be difficult and for actual player control would probably need a crap ton of lua. I could maybe find some work around by being clever, but idk lol

17. xaliber

Hmm... I suspect so. Car might be a bit too complicated. How about the heli tho? I think it can be simplified by making it work similar to guided rocket, the difference is that the projectile should stay still following the player's cursor. And the detonation part might work similarly to the Translocator gun in the vanilla assets (unused weapon).

Your weapons are so interesting and I'd love to see more of it.

18. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

This maybe could be done, I'd have to look into it.
    I try to keep my weapons unique and different lol.

19. xaliber

Oh I just thought of something. Maybe you can utilize something from Oculus Reaver sword too? That weapon's alt ability launches an eye, and then the player's camera switched to that eye. The eye is not controllable (it can't move) but the function to switch the player's view to a projectile is there. I think if that can be tweaked around, that could be a better way on giving player control to the RC...

Yes, that's what makes the mod interesting!

20. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

If the camera switches focus than that sounds like half the work already done haha, I'll have to take a look and maybe combine code from that with code from a homing missile.

xaliber likes this.