The Black Mages of Starbound Clan [BMSC]

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starheaven07, Jan 27, 2013.

1. ExoSapien

ExoSapien Title Not Found

wait till you get a full time job

2. DapperPessimist

DapperPessimist Big Damn Hero

I had a near full time job for quite some time while going to college. But the job sucked and I found something that required less driving, work, and stress overall.

3. Race

Race Void-Bound Voyager

Forum username:Race
    Age/Gender:24
    Other Clans:None
    Small Introduction:Oh my oh my oh my. I used to be part of the black mages back on the terraria forum literally years ago. I logged in and found a update to a thread i followed leading to here! Hello there I'm race! I tend to go by bird also when It suits me, but either really works fine, I'm a friendly player interested in playing some games with groups of people be it small or large. I tend to just play whatever other steam/skype friends are playing at the time.(this is how I ended up back on the terraria forums)
    The Oath
    Powerful Magi of the heavens, I, Race come from distant lands to lend my aid in your battle against the legions of Chaos.
    I bring to the battlefield powers and talents that will forge a path for the Magi, so we may see hope once more.
    My skills as a Red Mage will be yours to command, with this sacrifice I shall ensure our cause is never lost.
    Together we will see the Chaos Legions tremble at the might of our combined power and strategy, our victory will certify our dominance amongst the greatest clans.
    When our enemies are faced by monstrous superiority in might and mind, they will know who they are facing. When they come for us our diligent vigilance will hold them at the gates.
    Hear my cry, Wise Ones, and grant unto me the privilege of serving under you from now til forever more
    Race

4. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

Sorry, I stepped out to walk my dog. Welcome to the clan. We're on Discord now, though. PM me for the invite link.
    Further applications are currently closed, people. This may change in the future, though.