The Black Mages of Starbound Clan [BMSC]

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starheaven07, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Skarn

Skarn Existential Complex

Been on skype for so long I nearly forgot we had a forum thread :p

2. kaytavo

kaytavo Phantasmal Quasar

Wait, he's getting paid?

3. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

This just in, sign ups are now officially STILL OPEN.

4. Stygals

Stygals Space Hobo

Forum username: Stygals
    Age/Gender: 18/ Male
    Other Clans: Apocalyptic Armageddon
    Small Introduction: I have played games with some people but i want to meet new people and hope be a bigger part in a growing group. ( I have no friends)
    The Oath
    Powerful Magi of the heavens, I, Stygals come from distant lands to lend my aid in your battle against the legions of Chaos.
    I bring to the battlefield powers and talents that will forge a path for the Magi, so we may see hope once more.
    My skills as a Red Mage will be yours to command, with this sacrifice I shall ensure our cause is never lost.
    Together we will see the Chaos Legions tremble at the might of our combined power and strategy, our victory will certify our dominance amongst the greatest clans.
    When our enemies are faced by monstrous superiority in might and mind, they will know who they are facing. When they come for us our diligent vigilance will hold them at the gates.
    Hear my cry, Wise Ones, and grant unto me the privilege of serving under you from now til forever more

Stygals

5. Meukleiker

Meukleiker Title Not Found

Forum username: Swoopman2
    Age/Gender: 16/Male
    Other Clans: "The SCP Foundation" & "The Knights of Aura"
    Small Introduction: I couldn't choose between a Red Mason and a Blue Pilgrim, so I can go into either we need. I also have a short back story I wrote (It was meant for SCP, it might seem wierd) :​

I've been called so many names over the span of my existence, that I cannot remember them all, but one name, my true name, is Ethos.
    I've always existed, ever since the dawn of Life. At first I was the only one of my kind, until I was gifted two brothers from the void.
    They're know as Logos and Pathos, and like me, depend on the existence of living things, to survive.
    We are in every person, every animal, every living cell.
    To contain us? Impossible.
    We're forced to change, in both appearance, and location, every time intelligent life does.
    It is both a curse, and a gift. To be able to change into anything living, anywhere.
    But changing back is impossible for us. Friends, Families, loved ones, all lost as we're forced to change.
    We've seen other worlds, galaxies, timelines even.
    I was the first reptile to crawl onto land. The first bird ever to fly. The first human who left Earth in search for refuge.
    But one thing I've finally learned to do was control my transformations.
    I've been able to contain myself in a blue Avian, for how long? Who knows.
    I'd rather not have to go through being another tree, insect or skin cell. As I've been them an endless amount of times.
    I might not have much in ways of physical existence, but I am able to be, persuasive.
    I've gotten many attackers to end their own lives, just with a single thought.
    I've been able to change people, warriors into ballerinas, scientists into cavemen, and vice versa at will.
    I won't be dangerous, as I wish to protect intelligent life.
    But I cannot sit by and watch people die at the hands of these SCPs.
    I wish to help.
    But I cannot say the same for my brothers...​

The Oath
    Powerful Magi of the heavens, I, Ethos come from distant lands to lend my aid in your battle against the legions of Chaos.
    I bring to the battlefield powers and talents that will forge a path for the Magi, so we may see hope once more.
    My skills as a Red/Blue Mage will be yours to command, with this sacrifice I shall ensure our cause is never lost.
    Together we will see the Chaos Legions tremble at the might of our combined power and strategy, our victory will certify our dominance amongst the greatest clans.
    When our enemies are faced by monstrous superiority in might and mind, they will know who they are facing. When they come for us our diligent vigilance will hold them at the gates.
    Hear my cry, Wise Ones, and grant unto me the privilege of serving under you from now til forever more
    Swoopman2

6. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

I'll accept you guys for now on the condition that you don't just vanish off the face of the earth. We're mostly active as a skype group these days, so add me to your contacts if you would like to be included in that.
    @Swoopman You can always change teams if you want, so I'll accept you on Blue Team for now.

7. Meukleiker

Meukleiker Title Not Found

I'm alright with this, I have a habit of rotating between games so I might go from very active to more of a lurker every once in a while, but active I plan to be.
    (Also, what is you username for Skype so I can be a part of said group?)

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  8. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

My skype username is also Starheaven07, and we aren't active in one particular game over another. It's more like 'what do people want to play right now.'

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  9. Stygals

Stygals Space Hobo

i already have you on Skype i just never know when to talk to you because you always have do not disturb on most of the time.

10. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

Worth noting that we're still active. While we don't post here anymore, since we've mostly moved away from Starbound, you can now find us here.

The divisions have been dissolved and members have been reorganized into a simple tiered system.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  11. ExoSapien

ExoSapien Title Not Found

Anyone want a Sims 3 gift code, with dlc stuff that i am never going to use

12. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

If you still have it, sure.

13. ExoSapien

you late, so sorry

14. ExoSapien

Is everyone here in our skype group or google circle thing?

15. DapperPessimist

DapperPessimist Big Damn Hero

I was, but went really inactive because school is "fun" and not at all soul consuming.

ExoSapien likes this.
  16. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

Forum username: Never
    Age/Gender: 22 / Female
    Other Clans: Starstucks and Avali Nexus are my only active ones, but I joined TERAS a while back. I honestly don't know if there are any others. I've been here way too long.
    Small Introduction:
    Hello, I'm Never, but you may also know me as Heemi(e) from other online games. I like fluffy things and magic. If you've seen the show Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Star is pretty much me in cartoon form.

In Starbound, I love exploring, fighting monsters, and building. I like that they implemented magic weapons but feel that there should be some 1-handers too. Variety is the spice of life, y'know?

The Oath
    Powerful Magi of the heavens, I, Never, come from distant lands to lend my aid in your battle against the legions of Chaos.
    My skills as a Black Mage will be yours to command, with this sacrifice I shall ensure our cause is never lost.
    ~Never

17. ayy lmao

18. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey! If it's allright could you toss the leaders my skype info? I sense I will be here a very long time unless you do. =)

(Don't worry I'll PM you my name and stuff.)

19. Brentasaurus

Brentasaurus Void-Bound Voyager

Forum username: Brentasaurus
    Age/Gender: 18/m
    Other Clans: N/A
    Small Introduction: Ever since I could walk, I've had an insatiable thirst for adventure.
    Therefor, what position would fit better than a scout?
    • I'm usually laid back, but if someone/something gets under my skin I won't be afraid to let them know.
    • I handle my problems head on. I don't just wait for them to go away.
    • I enjoy making friends, and meeting new people.
    • I have an unusual fondness for classic rock, and glam metal.
    The Oath
    Powerful Magi of the heavens, I, [Brent] come from distant lands to lend my aid in your battle against the legions of Chaos.
    My skills as a [Blue] Mage will be yours to command, with this sacrifice I shall ensure our cause is never lost.
    [Brentasaurus]

20. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

You're both welcome to join, but please know first that we are no longer a Starbound-specific guild and have taken on the form of a general gaming skype friend group with around 20 active members. We do still play some Starbound here and there but only when people feel like it.

Add me on skype @Starheaven07 if you are still interested, or if you have any other questions.