The Bilbanbai

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by KookyKeronian, Apr 18, 2013.

1. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

The Bilbanbai-playable
    NOTE: This is constantly updated as new ideas come by, if you want put ideas for weapons and armor in the comments or tell me what needs to be changed (if it's too cute, too stupid or too gory). Also if you made some sprites for me I would be very pleasured, thank you.

Born on the arid planet of Australlabiroo, the Bilbanbai are a simple and peaceful race. They were just a little tribe until a spaceship crashed on Australlabiroo's surface. A Hylotl missionary was on the ship. The Hylotl's name was Sang-eo, he was trying to go to a Floran planet to teach them pacifist ways when his ship ran out of fuel and crashed on that planet. One day, two young Bilbanbai twins were making sandcastles in their backyard. One was digging and trying to get a lot of sand, when his plastic shovel touched metal. The twins called their mom and dad, wich called the neighbours wich were calling more and more people until the whole village was unearthing the "metal thing", then they discovered it was the radioactive maggot ship that gave them sentience... Through reversal engineering, they made a new starship and now they are trying to discover all the secrets of the universe

Appearence: Bilbanbai are similar to Bilby's (this australian cutie here):[​IMG]
    They are almost equal to the creature above but they walk on two legs and their fur can be almost any color and any pattern.

Personality: Humble, generous and pacific; the Bilbanbai do not like to fight, they only want to help. They are talkative and talk very fast, that along with their chipmunk-ish voice makes them slightly hard to understand and, in some cases, extremely annoying. They are also a bit clumsy and very curious... Oh, space teachers... If you have a Bilbanbai in your class you will have a hard time teaching it something because of Bilbanbai's short attencion span but the good thing about it is that once they learn they will never forget.

Clothing: Bilbanbai like to just wear shorts (and bras if they are female). When they go to war they paint themselves with white markings; if they have pattern they just paint their pattern white but if they don't have, they'll paint like hey want (also if the Bilbanbai is white, he'll paint him/herself black).

Housing: Bilbanbai's houses are simple huts made with logs, twigs and mud. Like this one:
    [​IMG]

Weapons: Bilbanbai have a lot of deadly weapons such as the Flamaridoo [( Blow-pipes but look like digeridoos and shoot flaming seeds)The ammo could be any type of seed], electrified boomerangs (the name is pretty self explanatory), kangrenades (grenades that jump with their mechanical kangaroo legs), kinkazookas [(bazookas that fire explosive vegetables)you could farm the vegetables and fruits and use them as ammo] and koalasers [Better version of the blowdarts(lasers that fire eucalipt leave shaped laser)] !

Armor: Makes them bear higher temperatures.

I hope you enjoyed! :DD
    Post in the comments what you think of it, but please don't hate! If you don't like it, just make constuctive critics.
    EDIT: Have little time and didn't finnish the story, stay tuned! :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  2. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That isn't how radiation works.

Quilivi and litlbear like this.
  3. litlbear

litlbear Subatomic Cosmonaut

seems too "kawaii" maybe none of the honey bear or kangrenades? i love the idea, but the weapons are a bit ehh.

4. KookyKeronian

Ok, but what weapons should a space aboriginal bilby guy have?
    And... tell wich are the cool weapons and the really freaking bad weapons so I can improve them... :)

5. KookyKeronian

Forget, what i said, but if you have cool ideas for armor or more weapons, post in comments! :D

6. litlbear

litlbear Subatomic Cosmonaut

if these guys are using blowdarts, i assume they're not space-faring yet?

if not, then native-american-esque stuff would work well. if they can, then average weaponry, perhaps camoflauged for their surroundings?

7. KookyKeronian

Dude, I'm just a 13 year old with a fertile imagination I (still) don't care how about radiaction works! :rofl:

8. KookyKeronian

Boom! Yes, they are space-faring... I'm going to update it to laser blow-darts... :unsure:

9. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The origin story for your race is impossible. Instead of gaining sentience they'd just get cancer and die off.

In addition, your names aren't terribly original. "Australlabiroo" just isn't that good of a name for a planet.

And another thing, your suggestion seems like it's trying way too hard to be cute and amusing. Nobody could possibly take these seriously because of that.

10. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I wish we had an Australian animal race. I thought about koalas, dingoes or kangaroos, but bilbies didn't occur to me. The idea sounds ok, but the weapons seem a bit far-fetched.

KookyKeronian likes this.