The Avali Nexus

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

I could give you an example! *huge grin*

CuChaspel and Marxon like this.
  2. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

And... we need a picture of this asap.

3. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

[​IMG]

4. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Facial_dynamics.jpg

Ninja'd :p

5. Myifee

Myifee Guest

That's so cute and cuddly and nightmare inducing

I LOVE IT~

MrMadmanx2, Arcaline and Marxon like this.
  6. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

That...
    That was fast...
    Too fast
    I feel so intimidated you don't even know.

EDIT: Anyways, yay more references

7. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Ah.... good jimmy rustling times.... good times.

How long ago was it again, time be flyin.

8. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Let's just pop on real quick and see what's HOLY S*** THAT'S CREEPIER THAN EVERY HOOROR GAME I'VE EVER SEEN PUT TOGETHER!!!

9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

this is too damn fast
    but i saw art and it was good art.
    some of it apparently is sc-oh smiling nightmare avali ok then.
    now excuse me while I attempt to do homework...

10. CuChaspel

CuChaspel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think it's adorable and horrifying its... adorafying

11. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Thanks Ryuujin! Seems you found your old avatar pic.
    Also, this is one part of the Avali I absolutely love, the massive potential to be completely terrifying when need be and all cute and non threatening when not. How I would l would love to show off a set of teeth like that when I growl at someone that's annoying me.
    (Yes I have been known to growl at people on occasion, more effective than you would think)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  12. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Well, you SHOULD fear me just as much, if not more. After all...

O̢̤̭̝̹͇̊ͤ̍́̏͘͠͞ͅn͇̻̳̬͉̗͖̞̪̲̦̗̻̺̽̌ͮ̋̌ͧ́͘͜͠͞ͅë̢̬͎̜͎̩̗́͊̄ͯ̉̿ͬ̃͒̎ͫ̈́͗̍́̃̚ͅ ̬̜̫̥̭̳͚͙̳̼̭̱̯̦̰̣͈͐ͥ̆ͪ̔ͧͩ̓̃̈̃͝w̆̍̾́͏̶̡͈̞̜̦͍̮̖͉̮̝̖̣̖̗͞ͅh̢̬̜̬̼͖̼̬͙͙̜̼͔̝̥̟͉͎̺͂͂͑̐ͬ͂͂̽̏̒̅͌ͥ̔̌͘͜͞͠ơ̵̱̤̻͎̖̜̙̙̯̺̬̠͓ͤͨ̓͛͊̈̐ͨͬ͐̀ͧ̐̀̒̇̎ͬ̚͟͡ ̸̧̰͚̫̦̬͑͐͗ͫ͟͢l̸̸̫̯̼̤͎̝̬͔͂ͧ̆͐͂͑̐̀͂̃ͣͦͦͬi͈̝̣͇̹̓͆̀ͮ̌͑̂́͘v̸̧̖͓̱̪̬̆͒̏̓̓ͥͫͬ͂̍͆͑̍ͧ́̀͘e̛͚̠̦̮̙̯̊̎ͬ͆͛͗̌ͤͣͨ͂͋͋̀͘͢͠ͅͅṡ̴̶̴̴̞̥̱̽̈́ͭ̽ͬ̎ͤ̍̑̍̕ͅ ̴̷̢̨͚̮̪̩̺̘͇̥͕̭̳̮̹̭̫͖̆̈́̊̂͌̊͌ͥ̎ͩͯ̿̄̏̏͋͛ͧ͡ả̴̲̣̺͈̱̙̲̦̺̫̖͉͔̊̆̈͂ͫ̃ͧ̐̌ͭ͌ͧͥ͘͠͠͝m̵̛̘͇͚̗͉͙͓̺̻͈͈̭̯̫̌͋̑̾̿ͧ̉ͣ́̋ͪ͑ͨ̔̇͌̀̉ͥ͜ǫ͂͛ͪ̍ͥ͋̒҉̲͕̟̬̗̦̝n̥͓̮̙̩̭̙̼̱͓̘̝̞̊̇ͧ̓ͧ͂ͫ̓̾͊͋ͯ̔̑ͨͦ͑̀̚ḡ̸̢̤̘͓̮̮̭͍͚͖̤̻̰̟̩̋͌̾̾́̈͒̋͒̂ͥ̌̈́ͣ͌́͑̀͠ ̶̨̝̲͇̼̻̺̺͖̟͔̤̻͔̗̫̊̅̉̈́́͠ͅt̷͖̮͖̦͓̊̒͑̅ͤ͐ͫ͑ͯ̊̌̆ͪ̔ͧ̈ͅh̵̡̜̜̪̪̞̻͓͖̠̺̹͙̬͉̖̫̠͌̊̔̄̂ͯͦ̂̐ͪ̏͂̓̐̃ͯͬͤͩ͝ę̱͉͍͙̭̰̬̙̺̜̪̫̞̺͇͇̋ͪ̔͋͗͊ͯ̽̒̉̅͐͜͞͝ ̸̭̣̦̗̥̠̮̘̫̌ͯ͌̋ͮͯͯ͜͟e̢͂̌ͫ̄̄ͬ̂͑̐̾̓̓̎͢͏̢͕͚̹̬͓͔̙l̷̨̝͙̭̺̦͉̤͚͉̍ͧ̾͛̀ͩͥ̊ͥ̊͞ḏ̮͍̒ͦ͛ͥ͒͋̓͊̂̅͂̐̓̄̓̕͟͝͞ͅŗ̳̗͍̦̝̻͙̱͌̔ͯ̂͌ͧ̍̈́̎̋̄̿̃ͦͥ̚͢i̿̂ͭ̎͢͏̢̹͇̠̗͕͈͔͍̰̖̩t̷͚̬̣̱̰̊̐̀̔ͨ́̕͝ḉ̢̮̜͈̪͕̳̰͈͙ͩ͒͊͂͐ͮͬͪ̀̀̚͠h̵̦̙͍̺͋̐̓̽͂ͨ̀͞ ̛̯̮͎͔̠̟̪̘̭͖̩̣͙̞̰ͤ̂͗̽ͪ̃́̄̅̈͑ͤ͆̀̚͢͠l̴̢̰̬͎͇̯̫̜̗͎̯̗̫̦͎̜̰͓̣̿͌̓͒̊ͮ̒̉̐͒ͥ͌̓ͭ̐̃ͣ̂̋̕ͅeͨ̌͋ͧͮ̇ͪͫ̋̆̌̂͐ͪ͑ͦ͗͏̵̡͚̖̩͎̙̼͈̯̲͇͈̯͍̗͖͇ą̧̫͓͓̻͕̳͉̐̏̆͂̋̐ͬͨͤͯ͌͊ͯ͞͡ŗ̀ͨ͂͋̎ͨ̋͗͜͏̭̱͕̳̜̪͖̗n̶̟̪̞͉̘͍͇̰̭̻͓͈͖̣̪ͤͧ͂ͭ́͜s̡̮͍̜̩͙͇ͧ̀̆̄ͯͭ̏̆ͫ̅ͤ̌͘͠ ̵̡̗͈̜͉͙͎̟̫̖̳̠̖̫̖̳̙̠̻͈̇͌͗ͮ͑ͨ̓͊̊̎̈͗͠m̴͚͕͇͎̦͖̳͙͙̓ͩ̎̓̈́̇ͦ̾́ͯͦ́̓̚ͅą̶̱̠̻͇̼̦̑ͧ͋̈́͂̾̋n̮͕̠͖͖̘͓̭͎͓̼͍̝̹̤̼͎̒̋̎͌ͨͭ̎ͭ̉ͤ͆ͣ̏͒͟͢͝ͅy̤̯̼̬̻̝̪̩̪̥͔͖̤͉̰̖̫̓̅͂́̽̓ͣ̊ͮͤͥͫ̈̉̈́̋̄̚͞͠ͅ,̵̡̨͈̩̱̝̘̫̿͌ͯ̂̒ͮ̄ͬͥ ̸̨̯͉̖̩̳̣̪̒ͮ̋ͧ̄̏̌ͭ̒̅ͯ͐̾ͪ̽͌̎́͞m̵̿̇ͩ̏͗̏͌͛̐̏ͣͥ̌͛̽̚҉̸͙̰̮͔͙͈͉̹̹̥͕̩̤͉̳̫̝a̟̗̲̼̦͇̙̙͙͍̥̟ͣ̅̂̇̀̚̕͘͜͡n̵̹͙̹̳̱ͥͤ̌̓̋ͫ̒̕̕y̶̙̲̣̯͖̖̬̘͖̑͗̽̐ͪͩ̌ͤͭ̌̐ͭ̆ͤ̂̐̀ͅ ̷̣͈̯̦͈̮̗̞̪͈̘̰̖͕͕͈̝̬̰̇̑̄ͪ́̒̄ͩ́̄̌̍͘͜t̸̸͖͎̲͉ͪͦ̾̿̔ͦ̔̽̃ͯ̋̅͆ḩ̶̫̻̤͇̟̝̘̯̬͓̱̖̘͙͓͙͊ͭ̔̎ͧï̶ͬͪ͊̄ͥͭͯ͗̎̇͂͌̐͏̦̗͈̖̟̪͓̪̝̱̬̘̘̙̠͙͘͢͢ͅn̷̵̛̗̦̬̙̱̩͚̣̲͎͕̫̟͗̀̉̄̐̅̌̓͒̅͛̄ͭ̾̈̆ͫ̊́̀g̋͂͊ͧͫ͐ͯ҉̛͉̻̱̼͖̤͖̯̲̰̭̰͙̀͢s̷̴ͣͫ̓͌͌̿̂ͭ͌ͤ̇̓̀ͥ́҉̞̞͉̠̘̬̱̪̰̣͈̭̬̯̱͓͙ͅ~̵̟͔̩͎̘̗̝̲̬͎͈̝̰̞͍̫̼ͩͪ͒͆ͬͦ̑̽͜͟

Marxon likes this.
  13. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

"I am going to eat your soul..."

14. Quilavabom

Quilavabom Oxygen Tank

Ice, why does your face have to be so hard to draw!? You always end up looking like you have horns or you washed your feathers with napalm!

15. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Adorabloodthirsty ;)

16. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

#scarierthanamnesia #jumpscares #creepypastamaterial ###
    Too bad I don't. =p
    If I had feathers, I would always wake up and say "Love the smell of napalm in the morning!".
    But you look cute.

17. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Actually, that gives me an idea for a script.

Two humans are walking in a dark room, and they here a high pitched creepy voice say "I'm going to eat your soulsssss...". Whipping around, they see a gleam of light on sharp teeth, which opens its mouth and...

The lights turn on, caramelldansen starts playing, and Icebelly begins tail dancing. The camera cuts back to the humans, who look at each other, then cuts back to reveal Reksanden has joined in. Cut back to the humans, who begin to back away as the camera cuts back over to reveal SpaceKGreen has begun doing his shuffle, then fades to black.

Skuljagger, Marxon and Intrebute like this.
  18. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Ryuujin is surprisingly dependable when it counts. His sense of proper timing is impeccable.

19. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

The story of the threads.

20. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I'd probably be in the background with my face covered and slowly shaking my head back and forth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.