The Avali Nexus

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

That sword could easily destroy a Excalibur class Super Star Destroyer in one swing

2. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Oh no...

3. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

if I were to post a RP story I am doing with a friend. who would read it?

and also, how do you name Spoilers?

4. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

[​IMG]
    The cloak, armor, all of it, not enough...

Corraidhín likes this.
  5. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

[spoiler.] Remove the periods. [/spoiler.]

I would be interested in it.

Icebelly and MrMadmanx2 like this.
  6. Insectoid

Insectoid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Code:
    [spoiler="Put Spoiler Name Here"]Put Spoiler Here[/spoiler]
    Follow that template and you should be good :p

7. MrMadmanx2

cool, and where do I post the title? never mind ^^

8. MrMadmanx2

blah blah blah

Thanks!!!! ^^

9. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

*Rips out image sensor optics*
    there now I cant see, good thing I still can sense my environment with other sensors on board,
    what's this a sign? well I cant read at this state so I guess nothing to worry about
    *falls in a bottomless pit*
    (the sign reads bottomless pit ahead)

10. MrMadmanx2

A white female avali stumbled through the snow, cloak flapping in the hard winds. She walked with an unsteady gait, injured from a previous fight, and unarmed after the monster tore the weapon from her grip when it fled. She stops for a moment to catch her breath before pressing on, trying to find shelter to escape the snowstorm that steadily advances upon her. Rahao wasn't far off, checking the area out while being shielded by his new device from the snow storm. his ears twitched at hearing the sound of footsteps crunching, and scanned the area for the source. his blade under the device on his back closed and compact, he proceeded toward the sound. his device made him glow softly as his goggles shielded his eyes from the winds. he soon took note of the source, and noticed it was a fellow Avali like himself. his waited a moment, and judged it had an injury and headed in that way with the intent to assist whoever it was. The female hadn't noticed the other avali approaching her, eyes mostly closed to protect from the stinging winds and snow. She suddenly stumbled, having stepped in a loosely packed drift that covered a deep hole in the rocks beneath, passing out in a bright flash of pain as her leg breaks. Rahao sees this and rushes over to catch her as she falls. knowing she was in trouble, he carries her to his home base. it took a bit of time, but it got back before nightfall. he laid her down on a soft bedding. he noticed her leg was broken and warps her leg in a Nanobandage to help her leg recover faster. and went about smelting and refining what he found, keeping on eye on her.

After some time, the lass wakes slowly, and winced as pain washed up her leg. Looking around, she takes in the unfamiliar surroundings before noticing the avali busy at work. Feeling about, she began to mentally panic. “James...? James, where are you…” Taking a deep breath, she regarded the other avali. He was the first she had seen in... She couldn't remember how long it had been. Rahao took notice of her waking up and goes to check on her. “Take it easy, your leg is broken” he checks her wounds and replaces the Nanowarp. “More than my leg…” she unclasps her cloak and coat, moving them to the side and out of the way, revealing lacerations and punctures in her side and lower belly. “That monster got me pretty badly... He took James.” she shivers and lays back down, shaking and repeating 'He took James' over and over. Rahao flattened his ears, losing someone is hard. “Just relax ok, let the nanowarps do their work” he applies another one to her lower belly. then heads out into the storm in a bit of a rush. she touched the bandages lightly, wondering where the avali had gone. She missed James. How he had protected her all that time. The feel of his shaft in her hands, the feel of his blade, as it sunk into the monsters she hunted. The loud ringing as she heard him break, his head still driven deep into the large monster's neck, the shaft lost as the monster turned on her, enraged by her attack and from the pain. She lay in wait, unable to do anything about her situation until the other avali returned.

after some time, Rahao returned holding something in his paws. “Boy, is it rough out there" he said, as he went to the lass‘s side. “Is this James?” holding out a slightly bloody aerotech spear. She goes breathless at seeing her friend, gently taking the spear's shaft in her hands, feeling along the break between the spearhead and grip, setting James by her side. “How.... Why...?” Rehao smiles “it had your scent on it. so it had to be yours. now rest up and recover” he replied as she nods and lays back down. She stays quiet for some time, watching the other avali, musing about how strange it was to see another avali so far away from Avalon or any of the traveling groups. She then remembered what the last group of avali she'd met, a band of outlaws and worse, and what they'd done to her, and her mood slipped and dropped. Looking over at the avali, she quietly asked him “Why are you helping me?” Rahao turns to face her. he smiles taking a seat on a blue cushion. “I know what it's like to be alone, so I wish to see you well” he pulls out an Ocarina and starts to play a soft tune. The lass closes her eyes and focuses her hearing on the ocarina. After a little while and the other avali stops, she looks at him and asks “What will you do with me? My ship was destroyed by pirates, so I've been stranded on this planet for years. Not that I'm ungrateful. So... You can do whatever you like with me. Don't have much else to live for, anyway” Rahao frowns at this “you are a fellow Avali, and I find it as my goal to ensure you live. here, have some Jerky I made” as he hands out some meat for her that was dried and seasoned. “you need to eat and rest right now”

She takes the jerky with a thanks, and devours it. she was far hungrier than she'd thought. “What's you name?” she asks him. “I am Rahao, a Space traveler. I have many resources I gathered. and your welcome to help yourself to it too” he smiles and offers more meat. “I'm Reksalya, and until my ship was destroyed, I was a treasure hunter of sorts. No, not a thief, I looked for alien technologies.” Reksalya accepts the meat with a thanks once more. “that's awful. perhaps we can travel together. certainly better then traveling alone. I am an explorer by nature, and I am well armed for the danger it leads to” as he eats his own handful of jerky. “I'd be glad to. For the longest time, all I've had was James, but…” Reksalya shakes her head and stares at her spear, bewildered. Rahao watched her. “My ship is small, but it holds a lot. after you heal up, and get rest, I have a few planed spots to check out” he says with a smile. “If you'd have me with you, I'd be glad to join you.” Rahao cooed as her reply “but of course, your more then welcome to join me. Plus pairing up will also help us survive” Reksalya nods and gives a small smile, then lays back down to rest. Rahao smiles back and lays down nearby to rest as well.

well, here it is. Part 1 of my RP story with a friend. Rahao find an injured avali girl and tries to nurse her back to health

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

The question is whether they use a fever reaction. Fevers work by raising your core body temperature to a dangerously high level for a short period. bacteria, like the enzymes that control your body, work best in a relatively narrow temperature range. By raising the temperature it suppresses their functionality, killing or weakening them, making it easier for your immune system to deal with it. However, it's not that apparent whether raising their body temperature would have such a serve effect being at a low temperature to begin with.
    You missed an opportunity to make a giant spear and call it a spinal lance ;)

Icebelly and Marxon like this.
  12. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

[​IMG]
    Please work please work please work...

Corraidhín likes this.
  13. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Is it me or are your feathers slightly blue now?

14. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Dam.

15. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

You dun' fucked it up, son.

16. MrMadmanx2

also, it'll be hard for me to continue that story without feedback. so please, tell me what you think.

17. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

They started fading and now they're just falling out!!!
    *huddles into dark corner, hums to self*

18. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

The fact that it involved Reks was a plot twist. =p
    Poor Shadow...

19. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

*Quickly goes to make a spinal Lance*

20. MrMadmanx2

did you question who she was until she introduced herself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.