The Avali Nexus

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BountyXSnipe

BountyXSnipe Void-Bound Voyager

400 pages ago? Did I join the thread too late before things started getting "weird"?

2. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I may have said I was going to leave, but not with an asshole like you screwing with other people in my absence. Maybe I should call @cyberspyXD to help straighten you up before you ruin anyone else's day. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

3. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Thatsawalloftext.gif

4. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

I'm not the one writing epicly melodramatic posts, self pitying myself and generally being a jerk on a thread that has nothing to do with me, but alright.

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  5. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

aye, me no good at paragraph breaks

6. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

I would recommend reporting him if he keeps doing whatever he's doing. I haven't seen the whole issue but if he is at fault a mod will straighten things out.

7. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

What would cyberspy do in this situation? I thought he wasn't a mod.

8. Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh, for f*ck's sake, we just got to a different topic and you're bringing it back up again.

In other news, I'm now looking up human field rations. The things I do for fanfic...

Battle Bee likes this.
  9. ProkhorVLG

[​IMG]
    Jk, but really, paragraph breaks yo :p

10. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Try "bacon".

11. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

updated, now with 400% more shoehorned paragraph breaks, and so I return to DotA2

12. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

I may have said I was going to leave, but not with a person like you having fun with other people in my absence. Maybe I should call @cyberspyXD to help straighten you up before you ruin anyone else's day. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer, that means I solve problems...

13. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

practical problems

14. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

He's merely acting like it's perfectly fine to antagonize and screw with people, throwing away etiquette, because this is the internet. I'm not going to stick around to put up with it.

15. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Impressive. Reminds me of the Aliens franchise a bit, for obvious reasons. Good work.

16. ProkhorVLG

This is Shadow's OP.
    I'm obviously the one ruining someones day, and generally being a jerk?

I'm the one dissing on people who don't want my melodrama here, right?
    Right!

I should be the one reporting you, Shadow. Don't try and pretend that I'm the one at fault here.
    This is my last post on this topic. Unless of course this guy brings over a mod

17. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Could have sworn he was, in that case... Who do we call? I just want to leave this better than I came.

18. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Watch yourself. I don't put up with those who can't be respectful. Shadow may mope around, but he doesn't hurt anyone by doing so. You on the other hand, are being a tad bit antagonistic. We all drop this now. If you can't deal with the people in this thread, then leave. That applies to both you and shadow. This isn't the place for petty insults and grudges.

awareqwx likes this.
  19. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Pangalactic Porcupine

Honestly, Prokhor's only really antagonizing and screwing with you, Shadow. Granted, it's a jerk move for Prokhor to pick on someone who's feeling down. Granted, that sometimes Shadow can seem a little melodramatic. But I haven't seen any behavior that really deserves moderation, though both of you are acting like bickering little kids.

So just dropping it is the best solution.

20. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

I find it funny that I don't think either party is a furry, and yet they are engaging in the kind of pointless drama that furries are known for (by other furries mainly)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.