The Avali Nexus

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Personally, I don't mind it. Ice doesn't seem to either, and it is indeed cute.

So long as the 'shippers' don't do anything too inappropriate with it, I don't see why I would mind.

Plus, OTI (coined by me as Off The Internet, because IRL implies that the stuff here isn't real) I have my own partner, and I'm sure Ice has whomever he likes or chooses to see, so this is mostly harmless and adorable fun.

Marxon likes this.
  2. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

Aww ^^

3. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Pangalactic Porcupine

Alrighty then. Reks/Ice has official approval

Let the festivities begin.

4. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Considering hydrazine under Avalon atmospheric conditions would be a block of ice; I doubt it somehow ;) (melting/freezing point of hydrazine, +2 celcius)

5. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

*grabs a flavored bottle of ammonia* drinks?

6. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

is there a reason people are suddenly following me? has twei been distributing my stuff behind my back?

7. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Well, in that case maybe it would be a good thing to cool your drinks off with, like how humans use whiskey stones.

Also, @Battle Bee, bees are from the Sol system as well, which makes them also solarians. Just thought I'd point that out.

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  8. J_Mourne

No thanks, I've brought my own.
    *sips wine*
    Speaking of freezing points made weird because of Avali perspective: Ice cream.

I think to to them, it'd be equivalent temperature and consistency to hot mashed potatoes. Only sweet. Assuming they can digest lactose, which I suppose is a good question since they're not mammals.

9. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Mind: Blown

10. J_Mourne

...achievement get!

11. Twei

Twei Big Damn Hero

There's not even anything to really distribute if I wanted to. Which I don't.

I'm as confused as you are :p

12. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

This intrigues me. Along with making me hungry... Now I want ice cream :rofl:

13. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Sweet hot mashed potatoes?
    ...Ew. Interesting idea though...if Avali would even taste sweet the same way. In fact, the description of the taco made me think of that. Would the taco not be spicy to Avali? Or would it be spicy to them as it is to other races?

14. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

So.
    Discovered this little easter egg (I think)
    [​IMG]

This replaced the right arrow emote.

Waaaaaat. D:

15. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

mehehhehh he definatally made them look annoyed :rofl:DD

16. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

So I did a thing

Helmet base.jpg
    I like this thing. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Intrebute, J_Mourne and RyuujinZERO like this.
  17. Myifee

Myifee Guest

I should be inclined to lean away in fear, but I am somehow entranced.

Marxon likes this.
  18. 0deneb0

Ryu, do you have a Deviantart account I can put in the description of this thing over there. If you do, I'd rather link to the man himself in addition to the forum.

19. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Alas I do not, well, not one I have used in the last 5 or 6 years or likely to use in future.

:giggle:

The real story is that right arrow has ALWAYS meant to be "annoyed", however the avali didn't look right getting annoyed every time they used a bandage so I made it a cry emote. Now that you no longer do a :mad: face whenever you use a bandage, I fixed it so they now correctly do an annoyed face when using right arrow or :mad:

Marxon likes this.
  20. 0deneb0

Too bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.