Race The Arachneidi

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by DeadlyLuvdisc, May 2, 2013.

1. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Void-Bound Voyager

I see you're trying to implement a certain level of realism into how this race could exist, yet we have a race made of non-organic matter coming right at us (Novakids).

2. silentstalker

silentstalker Orbital Explorer

i see what your saying but we also already have a race that was created i believe. the glitches so whose to say that the novakids haven't been created as well

3. Zaisher

Zaisher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Spider race you say?? (THROWS MILIONS OF DOLLORS AT SCREEN)

4. silentstalker

also why is the race called that when arachnid mean 8 legged sry im such a nit picker

5. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

This race is a decent idea, but I think you should make them more spider like. As in giving them the extra legs or giving them a spidery abdomen. Because if you don't do so then you can't call them arachnids, right now they're basically super-evolved bipedal humanoid spiders.

6. CondescendedWow

I just copied you, sorry I didn't see that, eh? (Canada)

7. silentstalker

what you copied me? that's plagiarism my good sir. that or great minds think alike

8. CondescendedWow

I'll go with door number two for the million dollars please.

9. Peachy

Peachy Star Wrangler

Adding extra limbs just to match the name seems like a bit much. Not to mention all the sprite oriented problems that would come along with it.

10. CondescendedWow

I'm just saying they should be more spider like if they're based on spiders, that's all.

11. Sambo Samba

Sambo Samba Void-Bound Voyager

This is 100000000000/10 please please please please I WANT THIS IMPLEMENTED I WANT IT SO BAD

But there's something about it that bugs me just as it bugs me from the canon races
    Why, why must every race female have breasts??
    I mean, the Avian are BIRDS, they don't have a mouth settled for sucking or being breastfed, for example
    and these are arachnids / insectoids, not mammals!
    If this was a realistic pervy game in which everything had to be over-sexualized it would be ok to see boobs and slim waists on a crab too, but it's a game about tiny little cutie sprites there's no need to put boobs on a spider!
    Nevertheless i think the whole Arachneidi thing is BEST THING

Bughunter likes this.
  12. creca

creca Big Damn Hero

Pretty freaking awesome, I love spiders and this race (I also have an idea for a spider race but this is pretty cool compared to mine)

13. Double S

Double S Pangalactic Porcupine

Any plans to make this a mod? Or is it a mod already, because if so, DIRECT ME TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE!

14. PanzerSpace

PanzerSpace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In the future,we would see more of cultural types.
    This maybe a good roleplay for dunes warrior or even terrorist(lol joke,dont cause argument)
    Anyway,did anyone planning for own races?

15. Jiko

Jiko Subatomic Cosmonaut

16. PanzerSpace

PanzerSpace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Maybe it has outdated data like history,or lack of data multiply(deep apperance,costomize example,starter costume).viking spider looks good for me,try check the good description and try to use on yours.

17. Jiko

Jiko Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have various beard styles and hair ready, plus history ideas and armor sketches somewhere. I just don't know if I should upload them or not.

18. Tet the Zoologist

Tet the Zoologist Space Penguin Leader

I'd play as this race

19. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

I know this is dead, but this was one of my favourite suggestions. Right up there with the Cerpine and Monophytes, well done!

Anyway, I got bored and drew an Arachneidi. Arachneidi 2.png

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017