The Annual Chucklefish Hunger Games: Back to School Edition!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Teddy x Roland is my OTP

Firebird Zoom and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I will torpedo that ship.

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

It's somehow becoming meme-ier and meme-ier.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

How Joey killed two people ***REAL CAUGHT ON CAMERA***

5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I'm surprised by how oddly appropriate the illithid is acting in terms of character... :rofl:
    I'm considering starting up my own hunger games thing... Or perhaps instead...
    [​IMG]
    Would anyone be interested?

Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  6. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Depends...

Would this guy fit into the scheme?

[​IMG]

I also have a couple of questions for the Witchest of all Cats

(1) What type of theme might we see for the next games?

(2) Is it possible to "weight" characters, make them more likely to succeed?

7. Witch Cat

Oh, gonna make your own games now????? Too good for mine, eh????????

The witchiest of cats heeds your call!

As for a theme, everyone gets a say on what theme they want and then we'll vote on it. The most popular theme gets chosen for the next games. And if no one puts in any suggestions, I'll just pick a theme myself. And no, the games are totally randomised and there's no way for me to fairly give someone an edge.

Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  8. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Let me pull a Christoph Waltz and say "Everyone calm down..." What if Witch Cat maintained the Hunger Game themed game and Jareix runs the Survivor themed game? Both can stand by themselves and both will be AWESOME!!

9. Witch Cat

FOOL! I MUST LAY CLAIM TO ALL. THE GAMES ARE MY REALM NOW. BOW TO YOUR NEW SUPERIOR! Also new day coming some time today! :3

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Right; you are the king, and we must do what you way or you're not king anymore, kappa.

11. BlueShard

I see.

I was going to submit EtG Lich, but having him casually defeated by a meme is totally impossible, considering he is the almighty dark lord of the whole Gungeon and was wondering if it was possible to make him unusually powerful.

If it was though, that would be an idea. Boss tributes, which would be awesome.

THE LICH IS LORD!!! BOW BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY LICH, HIS HAIL OF BULLETS SHALL SHRED YOUR BODIES INTO FLESHY RAGS!!!

[​IMG]

Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  12. Witch Cat

Who said I wasn't going to force you to obey?

13. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Oh, just my good friend the water hose. *Hoses you down*

15. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A red dawn approaches as a gaggle of teachers huddle around papers nervously. It's about time they did something about this.

Sick of the carnage and chaos, some teachers have shed sweat, blood, and tears to expel some of the students. Alexander, Garnet, and Boaty have all fallen prey to the teacher's expulsion forums. Wiess hides in the bushes to escape their wrath where she meets Markimoo. He seems troubled as he stares intently at Wilford. But was it really Wilford? His eyes widen as his mind is wrecked by the horrible realisation and later cries in the corner along with God Emporer Trump.

Meanwhile, Illithid and the lame System 7 both bond over their mutual adoration for archery, they both go out and practice shooting at dead people's bodies in the school's fields. A little further in, some students are playing. Sparklez is playfully chasing Arra with a butcher knife, Firepaw is creeping on Roland and Psit while Lord Vivec and the pilot both enjoy a little tree climbing. Until one of them falls on the other and they both die. And on the other side of the school, Conway the sleuth is sneaking around, suffering monstrous visions as he slowly edges across the walls trying to run away from the elephants. And following in Conway's footsteps was Shield Knight, and oh look! She found a river in the bathroom too! Consumed by a sudden thirst she bends over to drink up the toilet water.

The door shuts as screams erupt from the bathroom.

Back on the playground, your Dad loses a fight against a lame ass band no one knows about, his pride has been stripped from him as he lays crying in the sand pit while slowly eating sand. Meanwhile, Joey is off making his next prank video about killing people until he sees some sick ass vape clouds that scare him away. Keemstar then steals his camera but almost dies doing so and so is sent to the nurse. Turns out she quit a long time ago so Keem is just sent out with a band-aid.

"All of this choas," mutters a voice from the sky, "All of this bloodshed, all of this evil. The only pure being left is Stanley. Stanley? STANLEY NO!"

But it was too late, Stanley had killed a man. He couldn't explain the feeling he felt, but it was exhilarating. Stanley was never the same as he watched Frank's body wither and die.

//////​
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnn! That's right, a two parter! Because stuff came up so I wanted to at least post half of what I wrote. Hope you enjoy it!

16. BlueShard

Wasn't there some talk about battle music for the games a couple pages back?

17. Jareix Cryvix

Here. Honestly, their music is meant to be listened to at a rave or while tripping. (Preferably both)

Firebird Zoom and BlueShard like this.
  18. BlueShard

Hmm, well in that case....

Actually, I have no idea what to post....everything that comes to mind isn't really appropriate.

Maybe some excessive suspense and drama?

Or perhaps some duck hunt dub?

None of those really fit do they?

How about this?

Witch Cat and Firebird Zoom like this.
  19. Jareix Cryvix

WHY ARE THERE MOTHER F*CKING DIGGLES IN OUR MOTHERF*CKING THREAD?!

20. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Donald Trump questions his sanity. Well congratulations Donald, you caught up with the rest of the world.