OOC The Amber Roma

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vurrunna, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Alright, Monte's back! Pardon the absence, I'm in the process of building a new PC and switching over to it... and then Fallout 4. Pretend that Monte was just frozen in terror at the sight of lots of scary hornets. Just so everyone knows, I'm trying very hard not to godmod with Monte's pocket dimension hat. I've created a google document detailing the exact contents of the hat that I'll continually update as the story goes on, if anyone wants to see it. I don't want you to think that Monte's going to deus-ex-machina a solution to everything from his hat.

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

I don't think the hat's been an issue so far; and for this story, it's fine if people have the right tools for the job, so long as they don't have a billion right tools for the job. Mr. E chose everyone for their specific abilities and skills, after all. I just ask that everything stay within the realm of reason; I wouldn't expect Monte to pull out AK-47 from his hat.

3. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Ugh. Sorry that I haven't been posting at all; I've been distracted, I guess, though it's a lame excuse. I suppose this form of roleplaying--where you post on a site rather than speak in person or over the internet--just doesn't work too well for me.

I you all wish, we could try to collaborate to either fix up this crumbling game, change it into something else, or just blow it up altogether. If any of you have any ideas of how we ought to proceed, feel free to offer them; I'll try to stay connected with whatever comes of this, though I won't hold it against anyone who decides they'd rather not go through the hassle of reshaping what's left of this story.

Alkanthe and ZAYABUCKET like this.
  4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'd rather not continue, to be honest; I've lost interest, and I'm not too proud of my roleplaying skills in this one. But if we wanted to remake it... It depends on how.

ZAYABUCKET likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Somebody simultaneously murder everybody in the RP already...

Alkanthe likes this.
  6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

ROCKS FALL, EVERYONE DIES.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.