1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback The Aftermath

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Lil' Mini, Nov 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Possible spoiler alert ahead! Regarding the end and start of the game.

So I was thinking about the Protectorate from Starbound, and I came to the conclusion that once news about the galaxy's main police force has been shattered to pieces reach out to the other solar systems, some rather bit-more-evil-or-corrupt-than-your-standard-dungeon-inhabitants would take action no? The rebuilding of the Protectorate, quests on planets or spaceships where you face off against space pirates or laser mafia. And here is also where a possible Custom Quest Maker of sorts comes in, which I introduced in the suggestions for V 1.2.

And what about The Ruin? Did all the fragments after that massive explosion completely die or did said fragments at last reach some planets and corrupt a few areas? It could certainly get interesting. :proper:

2. oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

I think it'd be fun to see new ruin-type enemies appear on planets after defeating the ruin, or at least new enemy factions.

3. IAmGod

IAmGod Tentacle Wrangler

We need a boss like Oryx lmao. [​IMG]