Thanks in Advance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Polar Bear, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Phantasmal Quasar

I would just like to take this time to thank fetal, Robit, and beta_red for taking the game that I found by chance, and was instantly captivated by, and remaking it into something that I'm sure will be even more amazing than the original. You're basing it off of TAG, which pretty much guarantees that it will be amazing. Robit did an amazing job with the original game; it was stunning, challenging, and most importantly, fun. With the addition of fetal, the game is ensured to look absolutely magnificent. Thanks to beta_red, the music is fantastic; that really makes games for me. Great music. There isn't a doubt in my mind after watching that trailer that this game will be great. If you lot really pull through and make this the game that I know it can be, it'll be incredible. Good luck, and thank you.
    Love, Polar
    (No but really, the fact that THIS game is getting remade is so amazing that I can't even describe it. :love:)

Mr. Mystery likes this.
    • Sirm21

Sirm21 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i just hope i don't have to rollback my graphics driver for the remake like i had to for the original

• olisr

olisr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I agree. Also, your squennis is showing.

Edit: Whoa Sirm we posted at exactly the same time!

• fetalstar

fetalstar 404 Artist Not Found Developer

You shouldn't! C:

• Sirm21

Sirm21 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

well thats good

and olivier i wasn't sure how to respond to your post, so i didn't, at least it wasn't directed at me :p

• olisr

olisr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well to be absolutely honest, I can kinda see your squennis as well.

• beta_red

beta_red Guest

Thanks so much, Polar Bear! :D I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the original! We're having a great time making TAW, and we think you're gonna really dig it too :)

• Polar Bear

Polar Bear Phantasmal Quasar

You're very welcome. I really can't wait for this game! I think you guys are going to do a great job. :DD