Thank you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Halcyon Turtles, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Halcyon Turtles

Halcyon Turtles Space Penguin Leader

Dear Eric,

Thank you for the release date, all your hard work, and the wonderful new trailer! It's been a long wait, and clearly worth it; amazing tunes, detailed touches in the art, content galore, and so much to explore. Great job on the game!

I'm certain you'll make many happy memories for so many players.

My calendar is marked, and I can't wait to explore Stardew Valley!

Wasselin, Teien, Tamorr and 2 others like this.
    • kakuloo

kakuloo Big Damn Hero

I too, thank you, Mr. Eric. I eagerly await the end of February so I can Star some Dews. =P

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

Yes we do thank you

• grafton

grafton Void-Bound Voyager

Now we wait more , but this time we know how long we wait for. :)

• Teien

Teien Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ideed, thanks Eric - you are very talented!

• Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

I'll copy what I post on the update about the trailer:

The trailer is really great, it's the same music from the one from years ago. It has the same structure, but it really show how the game improved for the better.
              Better graphics, lots of new features, feel a lot more polished.

Seeing that we can already say that you are a really talented person to have accomplish that almost by yourself.

Thank you for your work.
              I'll be honored to play it at release.

• Wasselin

Wasselin Pangalactic Porcupine

I want to say thank you as well! This game is like a dream come true to me, so thank you for making it a reality.

• Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

That music is really great.
                  I had to hold my self from listening to the sound track before the game is released.
                  I want to experience most music for the first time on the proper scenes so I can remember them for that.

• Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Thank you for such a lovely game, as the market for PC seems to be not as many of HM-esk games. Granted there are a few that have come out recently, but I have to say yours look like one of the best out there, in concept, design, and definitely the art style. Unsure what to make of the music, as that is something in games I actually have to listen to while playing the game itself to get a better conclusion. However they at least have a nice sound to them, from what I have heard so far.

I am happy you decided on an affordable price range, as it makes it much more easier for those without a credit card to buy. Steam wallet cards I personally can only get here and there, due to low funds most of the time. So thank you, and I know I will enjoy the game as much as I enjoyed HM: back to nature. Love that game. :nuruflirt:

• djdeathrow

djdeathrow Pangalactic Porcupine

I will thank him by playing the game and throw my money for it ^^ :up:
                      And yeah, thanks CA.