1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Texture Mod: Less Creepy Human Emotes

Discussion in 'Other' started by Frosthammer, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Frosthammer

Frosthammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I thought the human talking animations in the game right now look pretty weird. For a lot of the emotes the mouth just looks way too big for the size of the head to me. So I tweaked them a bit and thought I'd share it for anyone else who finds the human emotes creepy. I really think just a few pixels difference makes it worlds better.

I changed the emotes for talking, happy , plain face , and wink. I also changed the laugh and angry emotes but they don't appear to work in game yet.

Download: http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/3/?

To Install:
    Go to \SteamApps\common\Starbound\assets\ and drop the foldier in. Click yes to replace everything. There's a backup of the original emote.png named backup.png for anyone who prefers the original look.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. Rune the Red Panda

Rune the Red Panda Existential Complex

Can you do this with Avians, too? I really don't even understand what they are doing.. just kind of close their eyes?

3. Fantos

Fantos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I start to make normal emote to Avians for fun to myself, but if you are interest I can share it when I finish with it. Maybe I have to delete one of the bake, cause it's really not compatable with anything I make.
    EDOT:
    Wait, no one made this before?