Terrain Control

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Crossfang, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Basically type of mounts or vehicles that could ease the player's exploration.

Vehicle Suggestions:

- Spiderbot - have you seen doctor octopus from spideyman? That is the concept. Ideal in Arid planets with high mountains.

- Hybrid Submarine- A special submarine for deep sea/magma/toxic explorations. Maybe putting some torpedoes for offensive purposes.

- Tunneler Tank- Maybe this is too op but I'll suggest it anyway. A vehicle for fast digging. It could be nerfed by making the vehicle dig specific blocks only.

Mount Suggestions:

-Flying mounts - You ride, you fly! thats it! And while using it, it should drain your energy or by simply limiting its flight time.

-Apex Abomination - A mount that looks like a big hybrid gorilla that was made by experimenting. It acts like a spiderbot that i mentioned above but it can do a powerful charged Aoe attacks.

:poke:Think you can beat my suggestions? Looking forward for some cool ideas than mine.

2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

A bunch of good ideas, I think. But once you have the Apex Abomination, the spiderbot will be useless, so why don't add specifics technics or upgrades for it? And, by the way, the vehicle that I really wish it could exist is a hot-rod, like the one in Brütal Legend, tha can spit fire, those things.

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

You have a point there but maybe the spiderbot will be added just for eye candy. Is the hot-rod got a terrain control also? if so, that would be great.

4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Well, I think the hot-rod could break 1-2 blocks thick walls, if it is made in wood, for example. And it would roll pretty fast, too.

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

That would be convenient then. Can it also be like a tunneler?

6. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Err... No. It would be useful for crushing down foes and walls, as I said. And, why don't add a customization table or something for those vehicles?

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I think it would be a little challenge for them to put those customization table.But hey, maybe they will happen soon.

8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Or some modder will do it. Maybe both.

Crossfang likes this.