Teräs - A Glitch Clan

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ghost656, May 1, 2013.

1. TheGreatDevourer

TheGreatDevourer Void-Bound Voyager

2. TheGreatDevourer

3. FlyingIceWizard

FlyingIceWizard Master Chief

Hello, if I could just shimmy in here for a moment

Nick: Flim
    Steam Nickname: FlyingIceWizard
    Race: Glitch
    Active hours (GMT): Don't really have a set schedule, I have days off randomly. I have a grasp of each week though
    (Optional)Which games do you like? Include genres: I don't play alot of games atm. Planning on playing alot more when I get a new computer
    Why do you want to join?: Some great Starbound RP
    (Optional)Do you like PVP or RP better and why?: RP, I just find teamwork to be a better gameplay experience. If the two are combined that's even better.
    Which branch do you want to join? (Military, Engineering, Research or I just want to help): Military, but i'm flexible
    (Optional) Reason/Motivation why you chose that branch?: I like big shoot
    (Optional) Final words?: bloop

4. CUBE075

CUBE075 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi again everyone, it's probably been a year since I was on here so here I am. I've been pretty busy at school so that's why I wasn't on but also Starbound was being updated. Hope to get back in touch with everyone and I'll see you guys later

5. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

*emerges from the shadows*

Well hello again. It's been deathly quiet for some time. Not sure how many others are left....

6. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

Begging. Someone get me food. They didn't turn my hunger bar off and I have been repeatedly dying. Pondering. Alternatively, a programmer will do.

7. firox39

firox39 Void-Bound Voyager

Friendly. I'm wondering if there will be any inter-clan interactions, or just within the same clan. Also, I'm thinking of joining the Teras. Hopeful. Is there anyone out there to reprogram my speech ordering? Ever since I had a run-in with one of our kind thinking he's a wizard, I've been a little scrambly lately. scrambly lately.

8. Ghost656

Ghost656 Big Damn Hero

We come and go it seems

9. TheGreatDevourer

No-one seems to be around anymore.

*fades to shadows*

stillcanteditthisfuckingsig

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  10. Glen123

Glen123 Space Hobo

i am very much amused after seeing so many replies in each topic. that is really interesting