Teräs - A Glitch Clan

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ghost656, May 1, 2013.

1. Ghost656

Ghost656 Big Damn Hero

2. TheGreatDevourer

TheGreatDevourer Void-Bound Voyager

Revive old Clan, revive and live again!

3. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

HEYLATSTALKABOUTFALLOUT! NV or 3? Favourite follower? 4? Favourite weapons? Location? Next game to discuss?

4. TheGreatDevourer

I feel that I prefer Fallout 3 for the landscape, but Fallout New Vegas for the story and such. I don't have a favorite follower in 3, but in NV the Deathclaw follower is my favorite. Don't really have favorite locations in either games though.

5. Deasmo

Deasmo Void-Bound Voyager

IT LIVES. (though it's not very lively)

Hello Sparten and Devourer.

Anyone else still here?

6. John Magus

John Magus Subatomic Cosmonaut

NO i died and went to other things while we wait for the largest patch ever (also the longest wait for a patch too)

7. Ghost656

Ghost656 Big Damn Hero

It'll stay dead for a while until Starbound is actually worth playing
    Fawkes is THE best companion, come at me bros.
    And plasma rifle as my all time favorite because it's so satisfying to use.

8. SPARTEN1337 X13

And what about fallout 4 theories? There are rumors of Bethesda scouts at MIT, the place where the infamous institute is located. What are you're hopes for they game? Anything you wish for specifically?

I liked 3 for its environment. Charon, the stealthiest ghoul shot-gunner I've ever seen. A3-21's Plasma rifle because unique powerful energy weapon? YES! or maybe the Gauss rifle.....Snipey snipe. All those obscure radio towers in 3 that when you turned them on they started braodcasting an odd encoded message that we're too lazy to decode. Unturned the Free to play game on steam?

9. Ghost656

Ghost656 Big Damn Hero

I'm not a big follower of the theories.
    On a different topic:

10. SPARTEN1337 X13

*sighs* I'm gonna get a lot of hate but I dont think ISIS is as bad as the US is making them out to be. They are one of the few 'terrorist' organizations that are trying to build a country and maintain stability and not just blow shit up. They have even offer a, moderately, peaceful option of 'Convert, Pay up, leave, or die' Three out of 4 are not dying. And the others provide worth to or remove they're minority but hugely funded opponent helping stop the spiral of chaos. I hope that when they do get set up, they wont go on the offensive too much.

11. Ghost656

Ghost656 Big Damn Hero

You're very, VERY misinformed on this subject. If you call mass executing surrendered soldiers, beheading political officials and officers, and even dumping a whole magazine into the head of a dead body.
    Peaceful options, then you're very mistaken my friend.
    Message me on steam if you want to see what they do, because posting the video is against the rules.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  12. SPARTEN1337 X13

Well peaceful is extremely relative in this case. I never said they were not bad, they are terrible terrible people no doubt about it, but when everyone else is doing the same thing, and they offer an amount of stability that the others do not. So it seems like they are not the best, they are not as bad as they could be.

13. Ghost656

Ghost656 Big Damn Hero

You did say they don't blow up things and aren't as bad as the USA makes out to be, considering it's a state that destroyed it's reputation and has the entire world as enemy from the beginning, scares it's "citizens" into submission it won't be stable.
    Although what use does it have saying they're not bad as they could be, I get your point however I don't know inside information about their policies so I can't judge that either. They're the lowest I've seen "people" can get with their brutal killings and mass executions.

14. TheGreatDevourer

With renewed vigor I give live to this Clan.
    Hope with the Clan that it lives and prospers.
    We all have lives, yes, but we should try and socialize when we can.

I thus I sit in the shadows and watch with eternal gaze.

SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  15. Ghost656

Ghost656 Big Damn Hero

THEGREATDEVOURER FOR PRESIDENT 2014
    I mean if it stays half-dead we can play with the other surviving clan members.

We can call it the Remnants of Teras

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  16. TheGreatDevourer

There was a war?

17. Ghost656

Ghost656 Big Damn Hero

There was a goblin siege, not everyone made it.
    RIP Urist
    I LOVED YOU

18. TheGreatDevourer

RIP Dwarf I dwarvly knew ye.

19. SPARTEN1337 X13

<Is goblin
    <Ohshit, was my bro Licktoad there?
    <Is he dead?
    <Shit, am I a target now?
    <shitshitshit, getting out of dodge.