1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Tentacle Ship 2.0 Glad GIraffe v3

Replaces the vanilla spaceship with a tentacle biome themed ship!

1. deliriousbiznasty

deliriousbiznasty Pangalactic Porcupine

hi! thank you so much! i'm gonna check it out : D i would like to work on a vanity set and maybe furniture/items.

2. SJLgamers

SJLgamers Subatomic Cosmonaut

No problem!

3. SilverWaltz

SilverWaltz Yeah, You!

I may have missed the answer when reading through, but would it be possible to replace the ship of a mod race with this, and if so, how?

4. gg30433043

gg30433043 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow Looks Great :up:. The One feature it's missing is a Tentacle Race. Add a Tentacle Race with the ship, And I'd give it 5 stars :D

5. lexietanium

lexietanium Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love this shiiiip. =D I even made my hyotle match the theme hahaa. Thank you! Also, Puset is Squid in my language xD

[​IMG]

deliriousbiznasty likes this.
  6. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

What language is that, if you don't mind my asking. Best I could find is "Stroller" in Turkish and "well" in Albanian.

7. deliriousbiznasty

amazing!! im so glad you all like this mod <3 tell me if you find any issues. i havent kept up much with this forum but i want to resolve any bugs with the mod when they appear.
    there is one i believe needs fixing, where either the inventory compartment or the AI compartment dissapears when updating the ship (i forgot which one), in the meanwhile this
    can be fixed by adding it back on the ship through admin mode

8. Myuuthemew

Myuuthemew Void-Bound Voyager

Is there anyways to apply this to another race mod that was made instead of the cannon ones?

deliriousbiznasty likes this.
  9. deliriousbiznasty

hello!
    currently there is no way to install this mod for a custom race. For that, you'd have to edit lots of files! :C
    i currently dont have the time to make a custom ship mod for these races, but if anyone wants to give it a try themselves, go ahead and download the files! :)

10. darkqueen

darkqueen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have to ask can we expect to see any more updates once 1.0 is out

Deerdancer likes this.
  11. Deerdancer

Deerdancer Big Damn Hero

Is there 1.0 compatibility?

12. hisade

hisade Void-Bound Voyager

the game started to crash and close immediately upon loading the chucklefish icon, I tried removing the folder and it seems to be this mod that is causing the crash, is there a way to fix this, would really love to use this mod :)

13. PureDrake

PureDrake Void-Bound Voyager

Welp of course I have fixed files and such but... I will not upload that version because I need your permission..

14. deliriousbiznasty

hi all ! good news!
    im back and im going to patch this mod to the 1.0 release since there seems to be a lot of demand for that
    thank you all for your support and sweet comments : ) im really happy that people like my mod

i'll be removing the biomes part, the mod should be just for the ship, and my goal is to make it work correctly with all the new features.
    yes, maybe i'll add a custom pet and AI later on but now i would just like the ship to be usable with all features in the 1.0 release.

i will post updates soon so keep an eye out if you still want to use this mod

15. Maxaric1021

Maxaric1021 Intergalactic Tourist

I have to ask, would you possibly consider adding the biome in as a seperate mod from this one? Great mod by the way.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  16. Maxaric1021

If you updated the tentacle biome files and wish to release those, you don't need special permission to do so because the tentacle biome isn't actually deliriousbiznasty's work. Rather, the tentacle biome was an original part of the game ages ago but it was removed for reasons that I don't quite understand. The tentacle ship, on the other hand, requires deliriousbiznasty's specific permission as the tentacle ship is his/her own work inspired by the tentacle biome. In other news, I've tried to update the tentacle biome myself, but it hasn't gone so well and I'm having difficulty figuring out exactly why.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  17. PureDrake

PureDrake Void-Bound Voyager

I do not need that information but thank you for actually taking the time I've already discussed this with the mod creator and I'm currently using her ship.

18. Maxaric1021

Yeah, I noticed. I've played your mod. It wasn't bad.

19. Hekete

Hekete Subatomic Cosmonaut

cant get my ship to work please help me :( im getting a ship error, is this for the latest version of starbound

20. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

Are you still planning on updating this to 1.0? I would love to be able to enjoy your h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶ lovely work once again. ^^