1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED TENTACLE SHIP

Discussion in 'Ships' started by deliriousbiznasty, Oct 23, 2015.

1. deliriousbiznasty

deliriousbiznasty Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

TENTACLE SHIP MOD
    by Delirious-Biznasty

I am proud to present you all a mod that I have been working on for a LOT of months in my free time!
    This mod replaces the vanilla ship of any chosen species with a completely custom tentacle biome inspired ship! And just in time for Halloween, too!​

- Installation Instructions

DOWNLOAD LINK TO DROPBOX https://www.dropbox.com/s/vac0f53r5k21in8/tentacleship.rar?dl=0

Download the .rar and extract it. It contains a folder for each Starbound species. Choose the species you want to replace the ship of, and put the folder in your mod directory!

- Ideas for the future
    I will keep improving this mod, and later I would like to include a custom ship pet and AI!
    If you have any ideas for input or changes, please tell me!

- Ship designs per tier
    (for those who are curious, don't look if you don't want to be spoiled!)
    Tier 1-3
    [​IMG]

Tier 4
    [​IMG]

Tier 5
    [​IMG]

Tier 6
    [​IMG]

Tier 7
    [​IMG]

Tier 8
    [​IMG]

- Need help?
    If you end up with any bugs, errors or issues please tell me! This version is the first version of the mod so there might be some issues that I haven't spotted!

Thank you so much for checking out my mod! Please leave a rating or some feedback :rofl: :love:

[​IMG]

2. Iskiribbles

Iskiribbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is amazing!! I love the amont of tentacles and detail it went into it !! Good job dude!! <3

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. Lonewolf239

Lonewolf239 Pangalactic Porcupine

I really love the tentacles on the inside of the ship! It's really nice attention to detail.

4. deliriousbiznasty

hi! thank you so much for the compliment : D i do loved putting details in every part of the ship's design.

5. deliriousbiznasty

Kaiachi likes this.
  6. Berrypearl_

Berrypearl_ Orbital Explorer

Wow, that sounds cool, nice work
    i'm interested in the mod but the dropbox file isn't available anymore, can you fix it please ?