1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Tentacle Planets 1.3.3

Adds tentacle planets that can be flown to with your ship.

1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Though there's the slight issue that the tentacomet is already featured in my Return to Earth mod...

2. Joseph K

I'm open to suggestions on my next mission mod just by the way.

3. Killey The Killer

Killey The Killer Aquatic Astronaut

Is it possible for you to make a dungeon or a boss that you have to do with the mech?

Joseph K likes this.
  4. Joseph K

Yup, I would gladly do something like that. What do you have in mind?

5. saccomano

saccomano Void-Bound Voyager

tengo un problema,no encuentro ningun planeta con tentaculos en ninguna estrella, acaso tengo que instalar el mod de otra forma o algo asi?
    ya intente ir muy lejos y ver la estrellas a ver si tenian los planetas y no paso nada, ademas ya reinstale el mod tres veces

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  6. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

he said
    "
    I have a problem, I can not find any planet with tentacles in any star, maybe I have to install the mod in another way or something?
    already try to go far and see the stars to see if they had the planets and nothing happened, also reinstall the mod three times
    "

7. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

quizás puedas intentar regenerar tu universo y ver si eso ayuda

8. Joseph K

Could you type english please.

9. saccomano

Como hago eso

10. saccomano

Well my problem is that I do not find any planet with tentacles in any star, I suppose it is my problem because most of the comments are positive.

sorry if it is badly written is that I am not very good speaking English

11. Joseph K

Try checking the folder. If another singular folder is in there, put it in the mods folder and delete the first one. If that doesn't work try installing the latest version.

12. saccomano

Ok

13. AlphaDrako

AlphaDrako Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Joseph, thanks for the amazing mod. I have a question: if i remove the mod from my game later, my universe will break?

14. Joseph K

I don't think so, but I wouldn't recommend trying to beam down on a previous Tentacle Planet after the mod is uninstalled.

AlphaDrako likes this.
  15. AlphaDrako

AlphaDrako Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks, sometimes, when my universe becomes too much heavy (like 1gb), i save the planets i work into, and erase all the others planet files on the storage files, i guess that can help if, for some reason (don't expected) i have to remove the mod.

Thanks again! =)

16. Joseph K

Joseph K updated Tentacle Planets with a new update entry:

Tentacle Planets

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Joseph K

18. L. F. Oxidizer

L. F. Oxidizer Pangalactic Porcupine

Is this compatible with TrueSpace? If not, any hopes of a compatibility patch? Failing that, how could I do one myself (so you don't have to maintain it yourself)?

19. Joseph K

I haven't ever tried TrueSpace, so I don't know. Guess there's only one way to find out.

20. L. F. Oxidizer

L. F. Oxidizer Pangalactic Porcupine

I had tested it, and it doesn't seem to work - because TrueSpace removes frozen and fiery stars (replacing it with its own realistic stars), tentacle planets just never spawn at all.

I'd like to try and make a compatible version, if you don't mind. How can I alter the requirements for tentacle planets to spawn? I recall the Radioactive Planets mod has a way to make that planet spawn both on the vanilla system and on TrueSpace systems, but I'm not sure where to look to know how to apply to this mod.