1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Tengo problemas con mi juego físico de ps4 de stardew valley

Discussion in 'Support' started by ElLadrillo, Jul 10, 2018.

1. ElLadrillo

ElLadrillo Space Hobo

Hola, acabo de llamar al asistente de ps4 y me ha dicho que no me puede ayudar y que mejor pregunte aquí. Mi problema es que compre en navidades el juego Stardew Valley para ps4 en físico. Hace poco metieron el crossbuy con psvita, y al intentar descargar el juego me pone que no lo tengo comprado. He estado buscando información y se supone que me tendría que traer el juego un código. Me gustaría tener el juego en psvita pero me detecta como que no lo tengo descargado. AYUDA

Hi, I just called the ps4 assistant and he told me he can not help me and what better to ask here. My problem is that I buy at Christmas the game Stardew Valley for ps4 in physics. Recently they put the crossbuy with psvita, and when trying to download the game, it says that I have not bought it. I've been looking for information and I'm supposed to bring the game a code. I would like to have the game in psvita but it detects me like I do not have it downloaded. HELP

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
    • Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

the rules state your post must be in english or contain an english translation
      Las reglas establecen que tu publicación debe estar en inglés o contener una traducción al inglés
      también, stardew valley tiene su propia sección

• Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

@ElLadrillo
        Please keep in mind that all posts have to be in english or at least provide an english translation as stated in the forum rules. I also moved your topic to the Stardew Valley Support section. Please make sure to post in the right section next time. :nuruhappy:

@NexusTheBrony
        Please report posts in the future that are in the wrong place and/or are non-english.

• ElLadrillo

ElLadrillo Space Hobo